Commodity exchange for Dark Matter

• Resources and Facilities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Commodity exchange for Dark Matter

Hello

I've got a suggestion for the game I have not found so here in the forum.
      Therefore I present him here just once before.

It is sometime the point is reached that one more commodities than you need so why not exchange something useful such as dark matter.

Now some will say that there will be no more farms because all their resources against dark matter then. At this point, again I speak, because

which could look like this:

10,000,000 commodities to 20,000 DM
      20,000,000 commodities to 30,000 DM
      40,000,000 commodities to 40,000 DM
      50,000,000 commodities to 50,000 DM

etc..

Everything from raw materials to follow 10,000,000 10. would buzzers of dark matter which are lying there between nachtürlich amounts 10-20 thousand to DM

so it might look.
    • i like the idea to flip items you dont need for other items or dm
      im not sold on the idea to turn ressources directly into dm tho
      you would have to regulate the function pretty hard so ppl dont stop buying dm

for example you cap the amount at 5k dm a day and you have to spend it in the next 7 days otherwise it would vanish.
      so ppl cant buy admiral for 3 months via this function
    • gamer2014 wrote:

for example you cap the amount at 5k dm a day and you have to spend it in the next 7 days otherwise it would vanish.
      so ppl cant buy admiral for 3 months via this function

Hello

Personally, I find this idea is not bad, but is currently still the question how much dark matter would get for an item from the auctioneer. Or how much you get for DM metal, crystal or deuterium