recycler deut consumption on impuls drive 17 and hyper drive 15

• Fleet, Defense and Combats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• recycler deut consumption on impuls drive 17 and hyper drive 15

I suggest that recycler after reaching impulse drive 17 uses 20% more deut, and with Hyper drive 15 30% more deut. The way it's regulated now is crazy and unrealistic even in this unrealistic game. It's simply illogical for recy on hyper drive consumes almost as much as destroyer. Now at impulse drive 17 deut consumption doubles, and with hyper drive 15 it even triples. So pls change this in ogame V.6.0.9. or any later version...
    • I would also suggest a change in the consumption of recyclers. The reason is as a little / mid class fleeter you can't afford the higher deut consumption but you are almost forced to upgrade your recyclers' drives, because if you don't your chances to get a DF sink rapidly, because there are always fleeters around with faster recs and they get there almost always before the slower recs.

300 -> 600 -> 900 is just too high. I know this upgrade was intended as a luxury upgrade but with most of the fleeters having speedrecs it becomes to a must have upgrade for every fleeter actually.
    • Maybe the cost is too high, but there has to be a disadvantage of having them, it's impossible to have only advantages.

They are more expensive and they spend more duty, but you can steal DF to other players.

In my opinion as player, the best one is impulsive drive because spends less duty as Hyperspace drive but also protects you to be stolen.

Is something related to strategy.
      Ogame.es & Ogame.ar SGO
      Origin Supporter

• Ofcourse there has to be a disadvantage, and higher deut costs are a disadvantage, but triple deut costs are too high. As I said, at a certain point you are forced to have the speedrecs. You also can't choose to research HD higher than 15 but not having the speedrecs.
      But nevertheless the fact that some players have speedrecs forces you to also have them, otherwise you won't get any DFs anymore.
    • it's not neccesary to increase engines...

Only if someone is always breaking enemies fleet offline, if a player is hunting everybody, don't need that speed increment because he has caught the enemy.

I'm not saying that you are wrong, I also accept maybe expensive, but make them cheaper i think is not the right way
      Ogame.es & Ogame.ar SGO
      Origin Supporter