APi key application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• APi key application

- A short description of the tool you want to create or a link to an existing tool you already have / want to update.

I would like to port the tool oGetit github.com/Warsaalk/OGetIt in Ruby first and (other languages e.g Nodejs if I have the time)
      These ports will be open source.

With this tool I would like to build a web application in Ruby on Rails + Nodejs to archive spy reports and combat reports. Maybe other features regarding the needs

- A short description of your developer / programming experience

I am a developper for 12 years. Mainly as web, backend programmer and team manager. I work with Ruby/Rails, Java, NodeJs, Javascript, Php

- The scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or International.

It will be open source. I don think the web app will be OSS at start though. But it is very likely in the future

- Valid EMail address.

PM me

- The IP from which your tool will connect to our servers. (Limited to 1 during testing).

PM me

- Are you willing to "open source" some of your source code for others to benefit from? (Example: Providing a library for a specific programming language)

Yes that's the goal for the libraries. For the web app, it is very likely depending on the developement

- Are you willing to help with extended testing? This may require you to provide us with more contact information. (IRC contact and approximate online availability).

Yes, I will be glad to do so. My time schedule is very flexible as I work on my own.

For more precision in private messages. I am very flexible in terms of avaialability.