Deuterium consumption

• Research

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deuterium consumption

Well, I explain myself
      In the last years in Spain (and probably in more communities) players have talked about the problem of the consumption of fleets along the universe grows.
      So my idea to give a little solution to this would be to create the Antimatter Technology.

The antimatter allows the deuterium consuption to be prolongued over time reducing 2.5% for each level.
      Information

The antimatter is a hardly particle to generate whose function is to slow down the deuterium combustion over time allowing it to be more durable.
      The difficulty to achieve the stability of this particle has repercussions in the cost of injecting laser rays on quantum portals generated by the hyperspace.
      Required Technology
      Research lab ---> Level 12Laser Technology ---> Level 20Hyperspace Technology ---> Level 15
      (It would be interesting to add Graviton Technology like a requirement)
      Costs

Explanations

The hyperspace technology is now only useful till level 8, so upgrading the game adding this technology to level 15 we are causing an increase in the cost of:Crystal: 130.048.000Deuterium: 65.024.000(this quanty corresponds to improve from level 8 to 15 the hyperspace technology)
      Only to enable it and start investigating it, so saving a 2.5% of the cost of moving a fleet we have to invest 73.216.000 of deuterium (the cost to upgrade hyperspace technology plus the first level of antimatter technology)
      Thus, to reduce a 10% we would need 122.880.000 of deuterium totally plus the cost we have paid in hyperspace technology (65.024.000) that makes the total cost nearly 188.000.000 of deuterium.

It's only an idea, i'm opened to suggestions if you like it to change values or requirements in it.
      Images
      • antimateria.jpg

31.15 kB, 318×267, viewed 533 times
      Ogame.es & Ogame.ar SGO
      Origin Supporter

• Seems interesting, but Antimatter in itself should add a new element to the game itself than applying itself to just some attributes of the game.

Like New Power Planet, New Weapons, perhaps better Engines in regards to effects of the proposed Deutuerium Costs reflections, along with say Improved Research or the like. Something like the Nanite Factory could benefit in increased construction and/or deconstruction/demolishing, which would be reflective to say Deuterium Cost Reflections to other areas of interests.
      Maybe a new engine type for such, but I don't see very often as such. Think is more for ideas of say generating Anti-Matter on mobile aspects rather than stationary so there isn't high export of resource costs and distribution needs for such, example, cargo ships.

Thanks,

Kellogen