Announcement AntiGameOrigin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• But if the creator gave him the rights to own the project, then it's his project now :)

You will have to be patient with him, he doesn't have unlimited time, and I think he will finish it when he has time. And you are not required to donate anything, he asks it if you want to support his work that way, and new domain, hosting, certificates are not free :)
      Origin Supporter
      TM - OGame.dk
      GA - OGame.us
      Mail: erikfyr@ogame.dk
    • Ouraios wrote:

sorry but certificates are free. And hosting could cost only around 5 € a month.

Since apparently Shole doesnt have 30 minutes to update the source code of AGO (im still waiting his answer on my post ... ), i started to look at the publishing process for FF57 on my own.
      Be sure that that is illegal by the licence, and that i will work that those versions be removed in short time, i can tell you for FF that you can't release copy.
      And that version won't be tolerated at all. Even that version which you have adapted for you isn't tolerated.
      If you want to contribuite you can contact me and work on source code, all other ways are no go.

ErikFyr wrote:

You will have to be patient with him, he doesn't have unlimited time, and I think he will finish it when he has time. And you are not required to donate anything, he asks it if you want to support his work that way, and new domain, hosting, certificates are not free
      As ErikFyr said. You can support project, but you must not. You can use it, but you must not.

Also:

TGWo wrote:

Maybe someone forgotten that who create and update a script/tool do for free, and use his passion, his free time to manage, edit, update, correct it.

So could sound that now you are complain about Shole don't work for you. If for example tomorrow Shole will decide to delete Antigame it is a his right, he has not signed any contract with you, you have not written the code, you are not the one to pay his time.

And a same time, sound normal that he don't want to share with everybody code of his work.

Instead to pretend, or complain about time you need to wait, give positive motivation to him ........... for the moment if I were him, reading your words I should have less interest to continue project, instead to push speed to fix the problems
      Also TGWo has said it nicely.

This have gone too far. To be short, all other versions will be forbidden and legal actions would be taken, this is not open source project.
      :closed:
    • Hey

as promised, new server, new domain, everything new.

Current website:
      antigameorigin.com

It is still running old website since new one still need some design touches. I hope to finish it in few days.
      There will be also game update in coming days, for databases and everything else, also to change all antigame.de to antigameorigin.com.

Open team positions:
      ---
      DEV
      ---
      * JavaScript/Jquery Developer
      * FrontEnd Developer ( AngularJs is plus )
      * BackEnd Laravel PHP Developer
      ---

---
      Marketing
      ---
      * Instagram profile manager
      * Facebook page manager

---
      Testing
      ---
      * WebSite testers
      * Mobile (Android and IOS) testers