[Old] Applications for API Keys

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• - A short description of the tool you want to create or a link to an existing tool you already have / want to update.
    The tool is basically an extension of topraider (with no link to it) including new ideas, and a better interface.

- A short description of your developer / programming experience
    Programming for several years, in many languages, desktop apps (C++, recently alot of Java), webapps (PHP, experimenting NodeJs atm), etc..

- The scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or International.
    Alliance first, then extended to the whole community after testing.

- Valid EMail address.
    PM

- The IP from which your tool will connect to our servers. (Limited to 1 during testing).
    PM

- Are you willing to "open source" some of your source code for others to benefit from? (Example: Providing a library for a specific programming language)
    Probably not, but I may put my own API based on my website at disposal for improvements/further usage in case I discontinue it)

- Are you willing to help with extended testing? This may require you to provide us with more contact information. (IRC contact and approximate online availability).
    Yea sure, that'd be nice to help (even tho I don't have alot of free time, but still)

(29.12.2015) Valent: key requested
  • Unimatrix_0 wrote:

hi, need also an api key ... hope to continue some work for my cr host @ 2016

A short description of the tool you want to create or a link to an existing tool you already have / want to update.
    an update of my cr-host - link » signature

nearly 0 ?!

free4all

- Valid EMail address.

- The IP from which your tool will connect to our servers. (Limited to 1 during testing).

- Are you willing to "open source" some of your source code for others to benefit from? (Example: Providing a library for a specific programming language)
    nope

- Are you willing to help with extended testing? This may require you to provide us with more contact information. (IRC contact and approximate online availability).
    nope - no realtime to write code, who should i've time for testing?

------

btw why isn't theire any tool to recieve the api-key on account base, it's a shame to request it this way, espacialy if you haven't real time to look at theads like this :dash:

(29.12.2015) Valent: key requested
  • Hello and thanks for the API key.

I'm trying to retreive data from API and I'm getting 4004 errors (invalid path) with espionage reports.

Where could I get more info about API paths and GET variables? currently here Dev Post: Planned new API for retrieval of combat reports. there is a example about combat reports in url /api/v1/combat/reports, but I don't know other paths to another data sources (debris, espionage, ect).

I'm trying, for example and without success: s670-en.ogame.gameforge.com/ap…id=62e8bbc0xxxxxxxxca0976 changing sr_id by es_id, espionage/report by spionage/report and so on with no luck.

Thanks for the help.

PS: It could be helpful to add a link to API documentation on first post.
  • - A short description of the tool you want to create or a link to an existing tool you already have / want to update.
    An espionage report manager + archive tool. Using userscript / browser extension to send API key of reports to server (known keys won't be fetched from the server again). Maybe also option to show some reports in a table on the game page like SpioHelper.

Javascript, PHP etc.
    Created a few userscripts

Personal at first. International (at least ORG and DE) later on.

- Valid EMail address.
    PM

PM

I don't think my code would be beneficial to anyone.

As my time allows, sure. Depends on what needs to be tested.

(08.01.2016) Valent: key requested
  • gREg wrote:

Oh I find it :D

Can I get API key for update of my OGST CR converter ?

Valent wrote:

Feel free to contact me on IRC to find more details.

When you apply for an API key please send the details by PM directly ( to shorten time )

the needed information is :

A short description of the tool you want to create or a link to an existing tool you already have / want to update.
    - Valid EMail address.
  • Hi,

I would also be happy about an API key for me.

I don't have any specific project yet. I want to start looking at the data and then decide what project could be interesting.

Short description about me:
    - SysAdmin
    - Python developer
    - Data analyst

Scope:
    For now personal. Depends on the data I can query.

E-Mail:
    PM

IP:
    PM

OpenSource or not:
    OpenSource if there is any benefit for other players

Helping other:
    I think I spam enough the last days about security, bugs and feature requests... So yes. ;)

Cheers
    crane

(22.01.2016) Valent: key requested
    Lock 'n load!
  • Hi,

I'd like to have an API key :)
    - - -
    - Something like Galaxytool but better ;) Also announcement to alliance IRC-channel via bot.

A short description of your developer / programming experience
    - About 7 years experience in web-development including PHP and Node.js/JavaScript (And of course HTML, CSS and so on)

The scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or International.
    - Mainly for alliance but maybe for larger amount of people in future.

Valid EMail address.
    - PM

The IP from which your tool will connect to our servers. (Limited to 1 during testing).

Are you willing to "open source" some of your source code for others to benefit from? (Example: Providing a library for a specific programming language)
    - Yes, I love open source things :D

Are you willing to help with extended testing?
    - Yes, I do my best to help.
    - - -
    Thanks for your time and hard work :)

- jeeukko

• Hello,

I want get api-key for my alliance project.

- A short description of the tool you want to create or a link to an existing tool you already have / want to update.
    • Killboard for alliance members.
    • Integrated in our alliance site.
    • Ladder/High-score for members ;) .
    • http://ogame.gamingdivision.de (62.141.44.114)
    - Are you willing to "open source" some of
    your source code for others to benefit from? (Example: Providing a
    library for a specific programming language)

- Are you willing to help with extended
    testing? This may require you to provide us with more contact
    information. (IRC contact and approximate online availability).

• Yes. Show my profile, or send a question via private message.
    - Valid EMail address.
    • My email address for this forum, show my profile, or send via private message.
    • My job is programmer (PLC / C # / C ++) and it is also my hobby. I have been programming since I was 12 years old, starting with AmigaBasic and AREXX :D .
    regards
    raiserle

I want to create a espionage report storage system and combat report/ raiding like tool for summing up proffit
    Full-stack web developer.
    Personal
    - Valid EMail address.

betoseru23@gmail.com

Yes

Yes

• All the API Keys!

- A short description of the tool you want to create or a link to an existing tool you already have / want to update.
    I want to build a visual graph system displaying some of the most recent statistics from my adventures.

Full-stack web developer.

Personal

- Valid EMail address.
    jeff@west56.com

Yes

Yes

(14.02.2016) Valent: key requested
    The tool is for my alliance to easy store espionage raports.

Programming for 5+ years now, Made multiple webapps, mostly in php and javascript

Alliance first

- Valid EMail address.
    PM

PM

i think not because it is only for a very specific application for my alliance only

yes

(14.02.2016) Valent: key requested