slight change to vmode

• Declined

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• slight change to vmode

How about an option to set the account to automatically go into vmode as soon as all fleet movement is finished. That way if, for example, your fleet is due back at 11pm, but by 8pm ur shattered and can barely keep ur eyes open, u can just go vmode. I know from experience that setting an alarm for 11pm doesn't work for everybody; you can easily sleep through it when ur that tired.
    • I think the idea is good and even realistic.
      (NOt that i decide whether it's good or not)
      Just my opinon.
      However Ogame is a strategy game where every manual decision have consequences.
      Players have to think ahead and less skilled players get crashed by their own mistakes.
      And i think v-mode is a big part of that. Think ahead, plan your fleetsaves, plan your account sitters,
      plan everything in details, every move is a strategic move. Making going in v-mode easier takes this away piece by piece.
      Actually it's already taken quite a lot away over the years. Looking from this point of view i'm not so sure i still like your idea that much.
      I can haz Super Cheap

Team Manager: OGame.se
      Game Admin: OGame.us
      GO: OGame.dk
    • Actually... Removing v altogether.. I could go for that.
      If there were more possible targets I probably wouldnt mind losing my fleet so much.
      But it needs to be one or the other. I got no1 to account sit for me, irregular schedules and sleep pattern. Losing sleep for a game full of vmode accounts!?!?
      I know, uni specs should have vmode: yes/ no
      And if its vmode: yes then it should have automatic vmode option.
    • Actually... Removing v altogether.. I could go for that.

no just no :P That might bring back a lot of accounts but at the same time you lose a LOT ACTIVE players.
      So yeah you might have more targets, but these are all " ghost accounts"
      You dont create a more active universe by pushing people to play.
      For instance my account would be forced out of V-mode and crashed by now.
      Sometimes i play on it, with your idea I can't. Sure it turns into a farm, but what's more important?
      Some farms or players that are potentially active? With your idea you end up with 10 players at the end of the year that never had to use v-mode, and 2000 farms. Which btw after 28 days won't produce resources anymore... So you ruined out the actives and the farms are dead as well. If that's what you want, sure... But I don't think that was your goal.

Then the other v-mode idea of yours.

I got no1 to account sit for me, irregular schedules and sleep pattern. Losing sleep for a game full of vmode accounts!?!?

But isnt that the whole point of ogame? Make it occupy people's life and schedule. The whole idea after a crash is that you weren't around to save your fleet in the first place xDD

Both ideas will result in a passive raid universe for a small amount of people with less active crashers or players.
      I can haz Super Cheap

Team Manager: OGame.se
      Game Admin: OGame.us
      GO: OGame.dk