Loading additional Messages as unread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Loading additional Messages as unread

Great to see one can access now the older messages, as those are loading when reaching the end.

The only issue I see here is that the messages are always shown like unread ones.

EDIT:
      It seems like the messages are not marked read if not displayed on first.
      Images
      • OGame_Messages.PNG

13.44 kB, 184×357, viewed 211 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by embii ().

• I also found it it´s related to the message amount you set up at options.

e.g. if you set 50, all 50 are marked as read, but 51 not. Doesn´t matter if you now scroll down and load that message.

I reported it :)

LG
      Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.
    • it has something to do with messages, which are not shown at once and they are loaded by the system if you reach the bottomt. Those messages are causing the problem.

Will be strange if this problem is caused by an officer, because only commander triggers more fav messages, but nothing else

LG
      Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.
    • I was quite bewildered as I read that this problem still exists, as I thought it had only been possible for a little while, after an update, to get shown older messages as scrolling down, and with another update this feature was taken out again or rather didn´t work anymore (at the moment). I only get shown the 10, 25 or 50 last messages (depending on my settings at options) and nothing else.

But as I wrote with 'kfg' (I am 'One' ingame), we found out that it probably has to do with the fact that he has officers activated and I have not. The time I could scroll down and see more (unread) messages was about the time I also had activated the officers.

Is the feature of older messages being loaded when scolling down related with having one of the officers activated? I could´t read it anywhere...