espionage

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• the espionage report is very bad

i cant tell if there is no defence
    or if i havent seen the defenec

and i wanna see it right away not by klicking on details

like the old one would be just fine

all i want is to see what i espionaged (all the details) by klicking on ?page=messages
    nothing but
    brot ogame.de
    peaceful miner
  • for me this is not bad, the preview was not before, now you already know you have without opening the message.

shows you the number of ships and resources there, if you want it open.

the problem is not within you the option to "attack" appears.

you have to remember the data and then go to fleet ...

how attak ?????

El Mejor Jugador de la Comunidad Argentina
  • for me this is not bad, the preview was not before, now you already know you have without opening the message.

shows you the number of ships and resources there, if you want it open.

the problem is not within you the option to "attack" appears.

you have to remember the data and then go to fleet ...
    For me it´s also not that bad, really usefull now, before you had only subjects and you had to click on it.
    The attack Button is on our list, with some other stuff

The espionage report isn´t finised yet (missing stuff). We also check if we can use the existing option to show the full report.
    spy report missing some functionalities
    http://board.origin.ogame.gameforge.com/board15-ideas-planet/board226-ogame-6-0-feedback-area/6813-summary-of-reported-forwarded-stuff-message-system/

LG

:closed:
    Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.