Repurpose Alliance Depot

• Resources and Facilities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Repurpose Alliance Depot

It might be a useful building if it actually did something useful :crazy:

Building may be activated or deactivated. When activated the alliance depot receives espionage reports from your allies when probed within its effective range.

Give it the same range scaling as phalanx sensors. Make it gradually drain deuterium while activated, the higher the upgrade the more it drains.

It's not a brilliant idea but it'd make a useless building have a purpose and kind of makes sense for what its called and the role it'd play :whistling:
    • Without considering all the "effort" it will take GF,
      I would actually love to see that alliance thing makes itself actually useful for the whole alliance.
      Like i said without the whining that will follow, I think I like this idea. But who am I, right haha.
      I can haz Super Cheap

Team Manager: OGame.se
      Game Admin: OGame.us
      GO: OGame.dk
    • I like the idea but I see issues.
      1) An ally should have the right to block alliance depots from getting reports
      and
      2) What happens if someone decides to use this with malicious intent. While I get this won't really harm a hardcore fleeter as they will have plenty of spare deut I could see this feature being abused in a malicious way.
    • How about if you could only receive reports from other activated alliance depots within range of your own activated depot? Don't want to feed the alliance system with reports keep it deactivated?

I know the coding would probably be more than we could ask gf for but just trying to think of how to change this building so it HAS a use, besides being a neat graphic on the facilities tab :P