Buddy link and others

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buddy link and others

Link in this:
      "Change buddy points in the shop for buddy items."
      Only relodes the Buddy page and not goes to the Buddy items.

Deleting a buddy not results a succesfully deleted message.

Sorting buddies by points and coordinates are not working correctly.

Sending buddy request from toplist results the attachment picture.

Empty buddy request:
      -I am not sure the guys get it but I can't see the previous buddy request so only one request available at a time why?
      -Also after the second sent and going in other pages and go back to the toplist and the first sent icon appears and I want to sent it again I get an error. (attached)
      (Can not click on continue playing XD)
      -If the guys get these as a message I am not sure but you should protect the users by adding withdraw counter if reaches then disable the user to send requests for a period of time.

Other thing I suggest to create a subforum for the solved issues so it would be easier to us not duplicate a threads.
      Images
      • sending buddy request.png

406.8 kB, 1,191×649, viewed 589 times
      • error.png

259.79 kB, 1,008×636, viewed 440 times
    • Delete buddy > refresh is missing > fixed in alpha13
      Sorting buddies by points and coordinates are not working correctly. <-- works for me any screenshots where it´s wrong?
      Sending buddy request from toplist results the attachment picture. <-- currently everywhere same behavior > known

Empty buddy request > nothing new, same as on live version, since many many years
      That you are possible to send buddy request again is only caused of missing refresh. You only use a frontend function, which do not cause in any new request.

LG
      Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.
    • PETI258 wrote:

JoKy wrote:

Sorting buddies by points and coordinates are not working correctly. <-- works for me any screenshots where it´s wrong?

For me I want the coords sort by:
      g1 1-499
      g2 1-499

Now i got it :)

Thx

Btw. Screenshots are always helpful to declare bugs.

LG
      Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.