Expo Combat Reports

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Expo Combat Reports

For a while i could not put my finger on it, but now I'm pretty sure that I don't get any expo result messages when my fleet stumbles into pirates or aliens and is crashed during the first combat round. On the contrary, a black hole was reported.

Expo fleets until now: 1 SC + 1 Probe

Has someone expo combat experience with larger fleets? If not, I will send more ships from now on.

kfg
  • I will start an whole expedition test, was on my list anyway :)

Thx for report so far, I will give feedback when my test is done

LG
    Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.
  • First Feedback: Combats at expeditions are bugged. The Eventhandler is also stucked, when a combat take place during expedition.

I forwarded that problem to the developers.

LG
    Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.
  • Same behavior with all events, where the message just can´t be send or generated. EH is stuck for about 5 minutes (more or less). But only for you.

LG