Main View - AGO-button color

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Main View - AGO-button color

For some time now, I do not know if the latest updates and betas, or reunification of universes, the text color button shown AGO me in dark orange, even removing the latest version and installing the latest beta. It happens on two different PC that I have, both W7 and updated Firefox.
      When I see dark orange I think it's because it's not updated the script, at least so it was.

Is it possible to add in AGO options to choose the color of this text? I would like it to yellow if it really is up to date, and that it was before.

Thanks for your work and support.
    • Hi,

this feature should be fixed (or disabled?) by AGOv6.

If everything is working well and is up to date, then the font color ist normal (grey).
      if there is an update, then it should turn to orange.
      if there are forbidden scripts or other issues, then it should be red

So the coloring is defined by status and should not be changable by hand...
      The same is for the color of the Icon-button, which shows the status for auto copy (and fill in) of coordinates.

Shole pls check, if the coloring is working as expected (is the auto-copy of coords not working anymore?)