Wiki feedback

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wiki feedback

I find ogame wiki limited. Sure, it is a very valuable resource when starting up, but later on, it becomes vague and confusing.
      It is based on players guesswork, whereas it should be more of a guide with dev involvement. Examples:

1) In colony sizes, it just mentions that largest planets are in slots 7-9. What is the field range in these slots? A player may waste many colonization attempts trying to get high fields planets, without having a clear target and knowing when to stop. :(
      2) In Expeditions it states: Players have reported that with 150+ probes you decrease chance of getting pirates or aliens. I have run ~50 expos with 151 probes, space is always unexplored and i continue to get many pirates in a row. Seems like probes are just used as an expensive fodder. :( Is there an actual provision in the code after a certain level of probes to make space known, and decrease chance of pirate encounters? What are the levels?