Summer Contest - OGame Origin- Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Repeat questions

n0fe4r wrote:

Dont they give extra points for answering quickly?

edit: I hadnt read the new rules, I thought they were the same as in the "first stage". my bad.
      well, ignore my last comment. just read the first line (dont repeat the questions, valent :P )

hey bro as far as the repeat questions are consern . If you think both are same then your slightly wrong bro. As they just made me eat my word. I posted on the day the 2nd question was posted that server speed didn't matter. Let me give you an example. Electra.org 4x speed i have seen lv30 solars and i have seen it on lot of players. There are several things coming into play. Like flight time which makes easier to crash sats, so the prefered to invest in nondestructable energy.
    • In this contest it has no importance the time of the answer.

Using experience from the contest you mention, i discovered that is very difficult to give a correct answer. To some questions nobody had a correct answer/ complete answer, so , is ok if we repeat them.

You should also pay attention to the easy questions, some are not so easy

Since we do not disclose the correct answers , it has less importance if the answer was sent a bit after the 24 hours have passed.

Sorry about the timing of posting questions, there is no way to make it fair for everybody in the same time and I'm only a volunteer here and my RL work duties are sometimes very demanding.
    • Valent wrote:

In this contest it has no importance the time of the answer.

Using experience from the contest you mention, i discovered that is very difficult to give a correct answer. To some questions nobody had a correct answer/ complete answer, so , is ok if we repeat them.

You should also pay attention to the easy questions, some are not so easy

Since we do not disclose the correct answers , it has less importance if the answer was sent a bit after the 24 hours have passed.

Sorry about the timing of posting questions, there is no way to make it fair for everybody in the same time and I'm only a volunteer here and my RL work duties are sometimes very demanding.

RL is always important and i personally feel that some questions are like checking the limitations. But the acs defence question was a guess for me as i know 5 attacker and 16 attacking fleets. I just made a hazzard guess that 9 but i can be much more and also i have never considered the possibility of what happens if defence is sent at both moon and planet. When moon is poped the defence heads to the planet so could be much more than we think eager to know about the answer.
    • No question yet on day6 . And that astro question it seemed like im running on luck cause i got an quantum account which had 11planets and exact amount of mines for the next astro upgrade and the previous owner already did the math and saved it on the notes lol.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lordace ().

• "

Hard question:

- You have 9 planets.

Your mines:

You also got a lvl 16 energy technology. Calculate the best way for
      energy production for a year knowing that in every week somebody
      destroyes all your satelites (means 56 rebuild).

Best way means lowest cost and every mine has to run in 100%."

Good mornings!
      If we are really meant to use satellites and other energy sources shouldnt we have intel about the planets temperature ?
    • BH_ wrote:

"

Hard question:

- You have 9 planets.

Your mines:

You also got a lvl 16 energy technology. Calculate the best way for
      energy production
      for a year knowing that in every week somebody
      destroyes all your satelites (means 56 rebuild).

Best way means lowest cost and every mine has to run in 100%."

Good mornings!
      If we are really meant to use satellites and other energy sources shouldnt we have intel about the planets temperature ?

If any variable is missing, you should say which is the best data for that variable (which can be possible ingame) ^^
    • Danimanza wrote:

Lordace wrote:

I would like to thank Valent and Danimanza for taking out their time and giving us a fun time despite their work load .... For sure im definitely wiser than a week before. Thanks for honing my gameing knowledge.

You're welcome.

In the next days we will publish the corrections ;)

can we have any update on when the answers will be posted. As far i can see our pm's are not yet read still
    • Lordace wrote:

Danimanza wrote:

Lordace wrote:

I would like to thank Valent and Danimanza for taking out their time and giving us a fun time despite their work load .... For sure im definitely wiser than a week before. Thanks for honing my gameing knowledge.

You're welcome.

can we have any update on when the answers will be posted. As far i can see our pm's are not yet read still

We were busy this days. As soon as possible, we will check it. :)
    • Danimanza wrote:

Lordace wrote:

Danimanza wrote:

Lordace wrote:

You're welcome.

We were busy this days. As soon as possible, we will check it. :)
      Must be a lot of answers jojo.