Summer Contest - OGame Origin- Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Small clarification on hard question day 4 . Does it mean we have the necessary resources to build all the mines level or 1 level. Well hornet your not reading the question correctly it says number of fleets not people. Let me give you an example 5 attackers and 16 attacking fleets mate.
    • Lordace wrote:

Small clarification on hard question day 4 . Does it mean we have the necessary resources to build all the mines level or 1 level. Well hornet your not reading the question correctly it says number of fleets not people. Let me give you an example 5 attackers and 16 attacking fleets mate.
      Light question:

What is the maximum number of ACS defending fleets on planet and in what conditions?

A maximum of five players can hold their fleets on another person's
      planet. (including the actual defenders owning the planet/moon)

yeap seems that i could be wrong only +4 ppl can ACS def someones planet but that 4 persons could send more than 1 fleet to ACS def, right ?

I understood differently.
      :/

´´´´´´´´´´´´

About today's HQs i believe we have all necessary resources in hand.
    • Valent i need you to recheck your question for today . The hard one. Cause construction time can only decreased by having nanite or robotics upgrade which both need duet . So duet production has to be estimated . So we need to have planet temperatures . So can you give some clarification.
    • Lordace wrote:

Does that mean i have resources enough for mines or i have unlimited resources cause i can use dm to buy more resources . This question as far as im looking is having insufficient data.
      i believe that you have res for building the mines with no problem, what they want is the time that will cost completing all of them with robo 10 and nanites 2 nothing more. but since my comprehension skills have failed me before you should read again the Q or wait to Valent clarify it for you.
    • Lordace wrote:

Well the part shortest time shows its not just mines but few other things like duet production. Cause if its 10 mines everyone will get it easy same answer then there is no shorter time and longer time
      Hard Question

"On a universe x3 speed, what is the shortest time will take you to raise
      the mines of one planet starting from 28/25/25 with robot 10 and nanite
      2 to 32/29/30? It is assumed that construction starts perfectly without
      interruption , you have the necessary resources and you’re not using
      half/ finish buttons or construction boosters. "

well form my point of view they are not asking for amortization 8wich for we would need deut prod. aka. temp of planet), no cost efficient building order including upgrating robo or nanobots. they are just asking for how long it would take to go from 28/25/25 to --> 32/29/30 having robo 10 +nano 2, resources not being a problem.

and yes then it will be just 1 correct total time, and the same for everybody if calculations are correct ofc.
    • Well then if thats the case i had the answer in 5 mins. But the first line says shortest time let me say what i feel assume building it will take 90days and you have a basic metal mine producing nearly 36k an hour so for 90 days i can easily afford some other builds. Then only they would say shortest time or else they would say time taken to build. Thats my 2 cents. Anyway i think i figured it out both ways. Just waiting for clarification.
    • Lordace wrote:

Well then if thats the case i had the answer in 5 mins. But the first line says shortest time let me say what i feel assume building it will take 90days and you have a basic metal mine producing nearly 36k an hour so for 90 days i can easily afford some other builds. Then only they would say shortest time or else they would say time taken to build. Thats my 2 cents. Anyway i think i figured it out both ways. Just waiting for clarification.
      5 minutes ? lol well i guess ill have to take the 2nd or 3th place now XDDDD
      I just made it too, took me since question was posted till about 5 minutes. For me it wasnt that easy.

I could have used a certain online calculator but whats the point? i learn nothing :/

an yeah yo got a point, lets w8 for Valent or Danimanza clarification X(
    • Valent, I think you should not repeat the hard questions.
      Also, the original contest was about doing it "fair" for everyone. The questions were posted in a pre-established time, and it varied between 4 PM to 1 AM (UTC +2 / Germany). So nobody was in advantage. In this contest, you are publishing allways at the same time (8AM)

Maybe that hour is OK for .ro people as you, becuase it is 9 AM there. But .mx and .ar are in a big disadvantage cos you are posting on 3 AM here.
      And this is just an example. I am sure that there is a lot of people who has to study/work at this time, and it would be nice to them to have a possibility to answer 1st

Hope you understand (despite its too late, only 3 questions left) and good luck for everyone
    • n0fe4r wrote:

Valent, I think you should not repeat the hard questions.
      Also, the original contest was about doing it "fair" for everyone. The questions were posted in a pre-established time, and it varied between 4 PM to 1 AM (UTC +2 / Germany). So nobody was in advantage. In this contest, you are publishing allways at the same time (8AM)

Maybe that hour is OK for .ro people as you, becuase it is 9 AM there. But .mx and .ar are in a big disadvantage cos you are posting on 3 AM here.
      And this is just an example. I am sure that there is a lot of people who has to study/work at this time, and it would be nice to them to have a possibility to answer 1st

Hope you understand (despite its too late, only 3 questions left) and good luck for everyone
      Bro im from Latin America too and got no problems, ppl who post the questions also have to study/work.
      also we all got exactly the same time for answers, 24hrs meaning that even if they post at 1am for us we have chance to answer till 1 am for them.

and whats the deal with answering 1st ? only matters if your answer is correct or no.

just saying.
    • Dont they give extra points for answering quickly?

edit: I hadnt read the new rules, I thought they were the same as in the "first stage". my bad.
      well, ignore my last comment. just read the first line (dont repeat the questions, valent :P )