backup restore problems

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mikk wrote:

Hi!

I change to to firefox temporarily, because chrome webstore hasn't worked since yesterday. My AGO version is now 5.9.6.3 Beta. Small problem, "Details and action icons in the middle" option backup/restore doesn't work.

Thanks.

This is intentional, because you want to change it by machine. For example on a phone it's for sure the best to show them at the top, for desktop machines both is use- and sensefull.
  • Thank you, but it isn't comfortable, and not is the first option which doesn't work, for example "Panel box size (width - height)" option doesn't work too, but I wrote this. Well, I see your opinion, and it seems to me you are right. But...

...But then I'd like a new options in the "Backup & Synchronization" section, name is (about) "full restore" (or similar), which can restore ALL options exactly. I think this is not a big question, if you have time, please implement this function, thank you. :)
  • Well, for now it's more important to keep a few settings by machine - It's much more annoying if the Panel size or Tab position in Fleet I is changed on each sync - Like the few others this are settings which can be optimized by the screen size.
    On the other hand you have to change those settings only one time per machine, i don't see a problem here to do so.

For now i don't do anything on the backup feature, someday i want to implement the autobackup function, let's see then.