C&H/Panel - tab Player - Target list setup

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• C&H/Panel - tab Player - Target list setup

Hi!

I have about 50 destination in farm list. This is not much, and I want more. But the problem, this list is very length, so I need to scroll if I choose anyone from the bottom of the list.

I think the solution, if farm list is use own scroll bar, and list height is changeable via options.
      Or, this list split to more list, example Farm1, Farm2, Farm3 and I can set these names via options.

But any solutions are welcome. :)

Thanks!
    • Francolino wrote:

There is another, better solutions for this problem: See AntiGameOrigin - Update 5.8.11

Filtering the target entries by the current planet

Hi!

Thanks for answer!

First, I find this option very hardly, because I didn't see the range filter of coordinates (50) on the left panel.

I click many times, and I find out, I need click to left side on this field (see attached picture) twice. But now I see, and this function is working. But it don't help for me, because my all planet stay inside one system, for example my all planets are under 1:300 (1:300:6, 1:300:7 etc.). The filter don't help for me in this situation, and with this filter I don't see te second, third etc galaxy farm fields too.

Thanks!
      Images
      • Clipboard01.png

667 Byte, 207×31, viewed 264 times
    • First, you can change the filter range size up to 100.
      You are really farming from ONE planet ? You can create / rename Target groups to sort your targets as you like for example Farm G1, Farm G2.
      Then you have tabs for each group which solves your problem.
    • Hi!

Thanks for the answer!

Well, I'm a miner, not a fighter. And as I wrote: my all planet stay inside one system. This is okay for me. The transports is very fast between my planets.

You can create / rename Target groups to sort your targets as you like for example Farm G1, Farm G2.
      Thanks, that sounds good, but how can I do this?

Thank you!
    • Hi!

I think before you wrote for me in your last post, the "Colouring & Highlighting" options are only colour options, nothing more :)

But thank you, this solution is good for me! See attached image.

Have a nice day, and thank you again!
      Images
      • Clipboard01.png

12.75 kB, 677×316, viewed 338 times
    • Hi!

I have a small quest with this thing, because I can't add more than 11 fields, see attached picture.

Second, I can't insert new group into between two group.

For example, If I want insert new group (because a list is very long) between Farm G1 201-250 and Farm G1 251-300 then I need to rename all groups after Farm G1 201-250, and I need move all fields (coordinate/players) to the new/renamed groups, this is uncomfortable, and takes a very long time.

Thanks!
      Images
      • Clipboard01.png

16.98 kB, 677×426, viewed 337 times
    • Hello,

You can change the predefined groups as well and use them for your sorted list.

All in all there are 20 possible groups - only the first 10 are shared with "Player".

Changing the displayed order of the groups is not possible and not planned for the next month. Maybe something for the next winter when i improve / review the Panel code again.
    • Also possible with a texteditor like Notepad plus

- Search for a player name and you will see the used group number
      - Search and replace them - But do it step by step to avoid wrong replacement somewhere else.

Group number:

61 ( Attackable ) - 69 are shared with the Player tab
      71 - 79 are only for Target - you defined them.