Missile ACS

• Fleet, Defense and Combats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Missile ACS

We keep thinking of ideas for alliance systems etc.. Haven't thoroughly thought it out but the ability to acs IPM and ABM within a range set by alliance depot (I'll always try to find a use for this thing lol) within the limit of your imp drive. To nerf the defensive side of this IPM speed must be higher than ABM so that attackers don't have to throw 2000 missiles to even break through.

A # would need to be set for how many may automatically be used in offense/defense (none automatically rebuilt after use of course). Perhaps 1 missile per level of alliance depot or something

I personally have seen a large number of new players quit simply because a big player can IPM them and farm them for profit at will giving them no chance to grow. It's a fine line between making defense over powered and offense cruel lol.

Hopefully someone can add to this or change it, the more I typed the less the idea seemed "good" :(
    • now if the target player has a ally member(s) 3 to 5 systems away those members could get a pop up message asking if they want to send anti ballistcs defense support to defend that member(s). with the click of a yes button or a no button. but have to be with in a max of (X) systems based on their impulse drive unless the nuk strike is in a 3 to 5 system radius of the nuked player. then the next closest ally m8s would get the message. but i disagree with acs nuking you can achieve that with a stop watch when hitting a hardend target. and a few pm.s of what needs zapped on that planet. its a good defensive idea. and we all know that not all ally memebrs would respond since half would be off line at that time.
    • Perhaps missiles could be shown in fleet 1 page as selectable and sendable, fleet 2 acs'd like normal ships in offense or acs defend in defenses but never make a round trip/cannot be turned. In acs defense a maximum of 1 hour hold time (adjusted for uni speed -hold faster the uni)

I think it'd have to work offensive and defensive to offset one another

Just adds a dynamic and incentive to build close together and assist one another 1 more way.. also helps keep new guys from getting ipm raged on and quitting :dead:
    • What's the point of ACSing missiles though? Grouping damage would provide little benefit compared to fleet ACS.

EDIT: Misread a bit. But still, I don't see it being a good thing to queue missile sends based on alliance need. Members should be actively helping or not at all.
      Mod @ OGame.org - Bugs & Complaints and Suggestions
    • Acs' ing missiles with fleet? Just a new thought.. Maybe IPM could be sent with fleet landing in the first round or just before battles? :dead:

Acs missiles so that you as a team can break whatever abm defenses may be thrown up. I think they'd still need to be physically sent.

Fleet 1 page select ipm # to send, fleet 2 acs them, fleet 3 fire. But since they are so quick you'd need some sort of preparation mechanics.. like I mentioned before this was a random idea and pretty rough