Pinned Fleet - improved Detailed info + RIPs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fleet - improved Detailed info + RIPs

I looked around the suggestions for the fleet menu and i wanted to tell you my suggested layout for the fleetpage 1
      corresponding threads:
      - Deathstar in Calculator
      - Debris in case of destroyed fleet

original:

improved:

So you can see that the RIPs are included here in the calculator and in the cargo ship section in the Detailed Info.
      There you still see the needed amount of cargo ships (for each type) to carry all resources,
      but in addition you also see the current selection and for the other ship types you see the differece of the needed amount of this shiptype.
      By clicking this amount they get selected additionally...

To the left you see the fleet info.
      there can be more position relative and selection relative information, like the maximum cargo capacity for all ships in relation to the cargo capacity of the current selection. the same is for ressources, expedition points and (as I suggest to add there) the destroyable units paired with the moonchance.
      More information can be given by tooltips (like show the limit for the next bigger or lower moonchance)

GreetingZ

The post was edited 1 time, last by fl00ri ().

• Fine suggestion, only for me there are too much details.

The 3rd shiptype becomes changeable ( in the calculator and also in the shortcuts left of the "Next" button )
      Adding debris / moonchance is interesting, but it's better to toggle the "Expedition" row
    • what's about taking the improved cargo ship info but keeping the detailed fleet info as it is (or vice versa).
      some info can be shown in the Panel instead...

The point is, that the current detailed fleet info is too less imo. There could be more (and i didn't add much...)
      so with my layout you can easily see if your total cargo capacity is enough to carry all resources,
      also the difference between the loaded resources and the needed cargo capacity. There is enough space to show this info
      so you dont need to click through the fleetpages to get such information.
      if this info is put into a nice table then it will look even better and it seems not that "much".

on the other hand the cargo ship info is like a nice calculator for the 4 different shiptypes (SC, LC, Recs, RIPs)
      In the normal calculator you can select your favourite cargo ship type and in addition
      at the cargo info you can see the still missing ships of all other types in dependence of the current selection !
      together with the ability to add them (or the max amount) to the ship selection just by clicking the number gives a small and useful function to the fleetpage.
      e.g. if i want to send a fixed amount of 200 LC and the rest are SC to carry the resources.
      or if the cargo capacity of only one shiptype is too less and i have to use at least 2 different ship types to carry all resources...