Increase of the Expedition Points Limit.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Increase of the Expedition Points Limit.

As it was proposed in Spanish Ogame Forum, where the voting was 100% in favour (11 votes),

I propose now here in Ogame Origin the "Increase of Expedition Points Limit".

This means that, when Top1 player is well above 5 million points, there is a chance to send fleets with more than 12k Expedicion Points (EP).

The limits could be:

10M . 50M . 100M . 500M . points for the top1 player, and
      12k .. 18k ... 24k ... 42k . Expedicion Points, for example.

With these limits, the fleets we should send would be:

200 . 300 . 400 . 500 . 700 . Large Cargo Ships. And the theorical average benefits:
      161 . 244 . 326 . 408 . 573 . thousand resources.

Those limits are just an example, I think that Gameforge should have the final say in that point.

But the need to increase this limit is a truth, because in old or faster universes it loses sense to send expeditions.

Respects,

Arzorth ;)

PD: I give you the link of the original thread
    • ORIGINAL POST

Ampliación del Límite de PE en las Expediciones
      Propongo ampliar los límites máximos de las expediciones para cuando el Top1 tenga más de 5M de puntos, por ejemplo, a los 10M, 50M, 100M y 500M.

Básicamente porque pierde la gracia hacer expediciones cuando el mayor premio a conseguir son 2.4M de metal, que es lo que se produce en una hora en universos viejos.

GOOGLE TRANSLATION

Extension of Deadline EP Expeditions
      I propose to extend the ceilings of the expeditions when Top1 has more than 5M points, for example, 10M, 50M, 100M and 500M.

Basically it loses grace expeditions when the jackpot is to get 2.4M metal, which is what occurs in a time in old universes.

Arzorth ;)