Buildings&Constructions - Filling in sats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buildings&Constructions - Filling in sats

I don't know when this idiotic feature was introduced, since i haven't played ogame in half a year. But i found out the hard way that antigame fills in the amount of sats needed to even your energy output.

Either remove this insane feature, or adjust it so that it doesnt tell you the amount of sats needed AND fill it in, in the necessary box. I've had this problem before a couple of days ago, but i got lucky and didn't have enough resources. However, today i built a new mine. I needed 18 sats for that. So i went to my planet, saw how many sats i needed, filled in 18. And this damned script filled in 18 already, so now i have 1818 sats lying around for nothing.

Thanks for fucking up my game!

Hawky
    • this auto-set feature is depending on the action, the player is used to. so in fact it could be changed (at least the option to disable this part)

I for myself use a well rounded amount of solarsats and futhermore adjust the energy with the fusion reactor, so for me the auto-set feature mostly selects an amount that iam not willing to build. in most cases i need to change the numbers in there aswell. But it's also known that the fusion reactior isn't payed much attention, so this aspect is missing in some features. on the other hand it's also not easy to implement the variety by also using a fusion reactor (calculations)...
      So storing the option to disable this feature (maybe via the Panel-Settings too) would be appreciated in my oppinion.

GreetingZ