Comercial Feature.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Comercial Feature.

Hi ladies and gentlemen . Nowadays I play AION game (this MMORG is excellent, if you have a plenty of time I recommend it !!)..so, in this game i saw a very interesting feature. This feature is that premium accounts CAN firstly buy , for example 1 commander and then sell it in a big intergalactic store to another kind of NOt premium players, but sell it not for eures, instead of this they can sell it for metal, deuterium...what they want, they put their own prices.

With this GF will earn more money, and players who dont want to spent real money can buy all premium features with artificial money.

Of suggestions implemented by GF like:
      Deconstruction Time Needed
      This post have already been reported

The post was edited 3 times, last by Raszagal88 ().

• If I understood you, did you say to buy resources with real money?

I dont like your sugg, because in mine you can get premium features without spend your own real money.

And ppl who buy this premium features and sell it to the rest of players, can get very much more resources.

----> I think you dont understood my suggestion so I modified it a little bit.

The point of my suggestion is that not premium accounts will be able to have premium features. GF will win more money , not lose, think about it !
      The big differences between premium and free players will be reduced and critics will be reduced too, cause all players will be able to have premum features.

Of suggestions implemented by GF like:
      Deconstruction Time Needed
      This post have already been reported