new ship- small rec

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• new ship- small rec

dont know if im posting this in the right place im new to origin sorry

new ship- small rec

i have suggested this in .us and .org and would like opinions here this is where im upto ....

this is an example using combustion 12 hyperspace 9 to test this small rec in practice

both recs sent 100 systems on a 1x server

5000 standard recs take 5 hours and use 2m deut
      13333 small recs (same capacity as the 5000 standard ) does it in 2 hours 30 mins but uses 7.4 million duet

i would say 3x the deut for double the speed would be about fair so if changed to deut usage to about 325 that would make it balanced in my eyes so on the example about the small recs would now use just over 6 m deut

updated

small recycler

SR

SR-small recycler

Cost: 10000 metal 4000 crystal 7500 deut

Requirements: , Shipyard 8, Impulse drive 5 upgraded to hyperspace drive at 8, Shield technology 6, Armour technology 6

Stats:
      Attack 1

Structural Integrity 21,500

Shield: 5

Speed: 5000

Cargo: 7500

Deuterium Usage 325 units

RF AGAINST: Solar Sats 5, Espionage Probes 5

RF FROM: Destroyer 25, Bomber 15, Deathstar 300

Description (ingame): Increasingly commanders were finding that the standard recycler was arriving long after the battle had ended . years of work have gone into developing a faster ship capable of doing the same job .

Unfortunately due to the increased drive and the need for greater speed the cargo capacity has been cut to 7500 . The small recycler also cost more deuterium to build and operate than the standard recycler .
    • after feedback ship updated now .....

small recycler

SR

SR-small recycler

Cost: 4000 metal 2000 crystal 3000 deut

Requirements: , Shipyard 8, Impulse drive 5 upgraded to hyperspace drive at 8, Shield technology 6, Armour technology 6

Stats:
      Attack 1

Structural Integrity 9000

Shield: 5

Speed: 5000

Cargo: 7500

Deuterium Usage 325 units

RF AGAINST: Solar Sats 5, Espionage Probes 5

RF FROM: Destroyer 25, Deathstar 300

Description (ingame): Increasingly commanders were finding that the standard recycler was arriving long after the battle had ended . years of work have gone into developing a faster ship capable of doing the same job .

Unfortunately due to the increased drive and the need for greater speed the cargo capacity has been cut to 7500 . The small recycler also cost more deuterium to build and operate than the standard recycler .
    • What I like about this ship is that it doesn't involve in changing combat system. However, the impact on daily raiding gain could rise as high as by 30% due to extended availability of slots. I don't know if it's good or bad and tend to believe it would be the first, the positive factor.

Ships in this game weren't renewed for ages and something needs to be done in order to keep the interest of those who think these days there would be no further appealing design changes.
    • i dont tend to raid inactives much myself most of my activity involves crashing active fleets so i see this as a really good ship for fleeters allowing them the chance to be able to recycle the debris in a shorter timescale , the disparity between fleet attack time and recycle time is too large for me sometimes this costs alot of extra deut but would make the game more playable for me personally- this idea has been rather popular in the .us community so far