Pinned Mobile View problems

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fleetdispatch III - Resources are wrong set (k instead of m )

embii wrote:

First of all: Thanks for the great Tool, I love AGO :-D
      Second, I'm pretty well aware, that the Mobile View of OGame isn't really supported.

But anyway, as I use the mobile Version on my smartphone, I'd like to have the possibility to at least save my fleet and resources with it.

Now, as I already once mentioned (in an older Forum?) AGO does not recognize the abbreviated version of the resource fields (top of OGame window).
      So it recognizes "1.645 M" as 1645 only instead of 1645000.

In earlier versions (don't recall when it last worked) on fleet3-page one could just append some 9s to make sure all resources are taken.
      In the current version it's not possible anymore, as soon as one tries to append a 9 it just reverts back to the maximum resources it knows of.

I know, the correct amount of resources is always displayed in the desktop version but is hidden in a pop-up box in the mobile version.
      But as long as the correct amounts cannot be recognized, it would help to have an option to disable the behavior on the input boxes only.

I alread tried to figure out, how I could implement the parsing within a module, but didn't find it possible at the moment, or' I'm just not a developer enough :(

Regards
      embii