latest update: 05.08.2013
- [7.1.1|Show finish time]
The time when an ongoing building/construction/research will be finished is shown in its detailed information layer and in each
- [7.1.2|Show detailed resource information]
The total/missing resources and needed Cargo ships to carry them are shown on the image of the detailed information layer from any building/construction/research. You can select a level range and pin those details onto the Infopanel (tab Constructions) for the advanced resource management and sending.
By clicking the amount of needed ships, they get preselected (as well as the target coordinates) the next time you open [FLEET].
- [7.1.3|Show name or details over the images] Name&Details
[OPTION]Name Shows the name on each image and removes its tooltip. [OPTION]Details The maximum amount of buildable ships of one type (Commander user only) is shown on each image as well as the amount of missing Solar Satellites to produce enough energy.
[OPTION]Name & Details Both.
- [7.1.4|Show unnecessary and useful research levels]
The color of each [RESEARCH] level is changed:
[-LIST][RED]Red: Below minimum level to enable other buildings/constructions/researches.
[-LIST][ORANGE]Orange: Minimum level
isreached, upgrades arestill useful.
[-LIST][GREEN]Green: Minimum level
isreached, upgrades arenot longeruseful.
- [7.1.5|Show resource production summary in Overview]
Displays information about the resource production in the Overview as following:
[-LIST][ORANGE](Production per hour) - Current resources / Storage capacity
[-LIST][GREEN]time when the storages will be filled up with produced resources
- [SETTING]Enable enables or disables all features of this subsection.
- The complete shipname line changes the input value.
- Opens the Jumpgate again when the cooldown timer is expired.
- Use the infopanel to view ships and resources on other moons
- [SHORTCUT]Double click Select this target Moon and jump
- [SHORTCUT]ENTER Jump
- [SHORTCUT]ESC Close the [JUMPGATE]
- [SHORTCUT]F1-F12 Select the target Moon
- [SHORTCUT]↑ Increase the amount in the input field by 1[BR] SHIFT: 10, CTRL: 100, SHIFT+CTRL: 1000
- [SHORTCUT]↓ Decrease the amount in the input field by 1[BR] SHIFT: 10, CTRL: 100, SHIFT+CTRL: 1000
- [SHORTCUT]A Select all ships
- [SHORTCUT]M Select the most ships Defined at [SETTING]Select remaining ships and default target Moon
- [SHORTCUT]Q Select no ships
- [7.2.1|Show detail information and target links]
Detailed information and target coordinates are shown in a list below the headline.
- [7.2.2|Require selecting a target before you can jump.]
Select a target before you jump, otherwise the error message [OGAME]No valid target is shown.
- [7.2.3|Hide the confirmation message after jump.]
The message about the validation of a successful jump will be removed immediately.
- [7.2.4|Stay on the current Moon after jump]
After a jump your current position will still be on the same Moon.
- [7.2.5|'Most ships' lets always remain enough Cargo ships for all resources]
By clicking on the [SETTING]Select most ships button all ships will be selected except the needed amount of Cargo ships to carry all resources on your current moon.
Large Cargo is the default cargo type. If Small Cargo is your preferred cargo type, then they will be selected instead. See setting [SETTING]Fleet - Routines → Routine Plunder
- [7.2.6|Select remaining ships and default target Moon]
Create a selection of standard values for all moons with the first button.
[-LIST] The amount of "remaining ships" wont be selected by using the [SETTING]Select most Ships button.
[-LIST] The target Moon is preselected whenever you enter the [JUMPGATE].
Create a selection of specific values for the current Moon with the following buttons.
[-LIST] Only the difference to the standard value must be entered.
[-LIST] With -1 a standard value will be set to 0.
The post was edited 2 times, last by fl00ri ().