Main View - Planet list - change position of planet and moon

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Main View - Planet list - change position of planet and moon

"BTB" wrote:

i went through the options and couldn't find anything to change the colony and planet listing on the right side of the overview and other pages so if it is possible i would like to see this changed in the future.

now all the colonies are listed down the page in the left column and moons in the right column. i would prefer that i could change it to moons in the left column and colonies in the right column. as a fleeter i gather some res and build fleet and send it of to the moon, other than that my colony is worthless to me and 95% of all my activity is conducted from my moon and since the colony is in the left hand column my tendency is to hit it first and not the moon.

thanks, this change with the fix to the fleet calculator so it saves the info and adding the galaxy marker down the road i will be in pig heaven :D

great work as always and thanks a ton for your contributions to the game sir!

"Francolino" wrote:

I will include this idea on fleetpage 2 when i work on the needed Ogame 5.0 changes there.
      And your suggestions is something to think about it in general.
      If you like, go through the ogame pages and post here where you like to have this "switch".

Regards,