Bigger planets on spot 15

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bigger planets on spot 15

For me as a miner, and I guess for the fleeters (maybe all the players) it would be a dream to have a very big planet on spot 15. Because a planet on spot 15 is always 65 and 74 with an avarage of 69. In this way, a planet on spot 15 is NEVER profitable. Because you can use that spot for high deut mines, but you can't make high metal and crystal mines because the planet would be full, esspecially in quantum where I play.

Please have a look at this image: i45.tinypic.com/scesjq.jpg

As you can see a deut mine on level 30 on the coldest planet possible produces 10260 deut per hour. The coldest planet on spot 8 produces 6909 deut per hour. When a player is smart he colonizes on spot 8 and remove his planet to spot 12. When you're lucky and you have the coldest planet possible on that spot, the deut production will be 7747 deut per hour. I'll calculate further with that number because many of the top players use this "trick".
      The difference between the coldest planet on spot 12 and 15 for deut production on a level 30 deut mine is 10260 - 7747 = 2513 deut per hour. In the most universes we have a trading rate of 2,5 - 1,5 - 1. So we can compensate this difference with a metal mine which produces 2513 * 2,5 = 6283 metal or 3770 crystal, which is quite easy. Of course it's possible to build metal anc crystal mines on a spot 15 too, but the max planet size of a 15 spot is 74 fields, so it would be on the maximum possible to build a level 22 metal mine and a level 22 crystal mine. But that production could still easlily compensated by big mines on a level 12 spot.

Conclusion, a level 15 spot is NEVER profitable, so every player (beside the stupid ones) will never colonize that spot. So we could also say we play in a solar system with only 14 planets. My conclusion is that the planets on the spots 13 - 15 need to become bigger. I would recommend it should be possible to get a planet above the 200 fields, only that chance must be very very small. So you must try 100 or 200 times, but it should be possible. Why should you now ever colonize spot 15?? I don't know a single reason...
    • Please have a look at the link in the first post of this thread. You see a picture there, it says the max. on position 13 is 121. So the question is, are you wrong or is the picture wrong?

Edit:
      Oh I read wrong, it's possible to go from position 1-2-3 to 13-14-15?? I thought relocation was only possible from 1 to 2 or 3 and so on and from 13 to 14-15 and so on.