New classification in MO that we have.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New classification in MO that we have.

This button is in the top of the screen to the side of the sources. Is MO that I have.

1º in MO that I have
      2º IS MO I bought
      3º Is MO I found

But I have never bought MO, NEVER.OF NEVER

So my sugg. is to make another classification in the list: MO got free.

Because if not my friends or people say to me: "Ohh men u are buying MO its is the explanation of your top...etc...etc" And its not true, so this is a blemish for me. That´s bad.

And for logical reasons have to be another classification yes or yes y think.

PS: Go making feedbacks of my suggs if not then you will have too many work :P

Of suggestions implemented by GF like:
      Deconstruction Time Needed
      This post have already been reported
    • That it is listed as "bought" means it will prevent your account from being deleted after 35 days of inactivity. That is a positive thing imo.
      And it is known that sometimes Dark Matter is listed as "bought" while you have never bought any Dark Matter. So the problem you describe doesn´t really exist.

I see no reason to change this.
    • Noot wrote:

That it is listed as "bought" means it will prevent your account from being deleted after 35 days of inactivity. That is a positive thing imo.
      And it is known that sometimes Dark Matter is listed as "bought" while you have never bought any Dark Matter. So the problem you describe doesn´t really exist.

I see no reason to change this.

I didn't know it. So in fact this is a favour that you do to us. So you can delete this topic or do whatever you want =).

Of suggestions implemented by GF like:
      Deconstruction Time Needed
      This post have already been reported