Glotr - the Ogame database

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Glotr - the Ogame database

GLOTR
      • Info: Ogame database, similar to Galaxytool
      • Author: hynner
      • Support: PM or in this thread
      • Download: hynner.github.io/glotr/
      • Screenshot: hynner.github.io/glotr/
      • Browser :All modern browsers
      • Languages : English, Czech, others possible

[spoiler=Description]
        - It is meant as an Galaxytool alternative, the main advantage probably is the use of OgameAPI. I currently use only OgameAPI and Galaxytool plugin for updating (I hope Galaxytool team won´t mind).
        - It currently is in early development stage, so more features will be added.
        - If you want to test it, I recommend you using localhost for now, unless you have some decent webhosting
        - I will be glad for any feedback or help from you, I am also willing to implement some API for script developers to use it for ingame integration if there is any interest
        - Here are the list of some of the planned features:
        • The rest of Galaxytool features, like fleet movements, which are currently missing
        • Raid analysis
        • ACS honorability calculator
        • improved UI
        • support for skins, if I find anyone who will be willing to create some :D
        • notifications - this is actually very great feature I want to implement, but I rather ask you for permission first. Here are some of the things that might be included in notifications - new moon near your colony, new planet/moon of your enemy (will be somehow connected to player status), global change of player status, ...

[/spoiler]

The post was edited 3 times, last by hynner: subject change, support added ().

• version 0.2.0
      - report archive implemented, but still need some UI improvements
      - score history bugfix

To admins, GF staff or whoever else takes care of this: I want to ask you for permission to use some of the ogame´s images, like bandit ranks, moons, maybe others.
      Also I´d like to know whether it is allowed to put ingame links to such a tool. For example if I want to do a quick activity scan over all of my target´s planets, I´d like to have a list of links to galaxy and just open all of the in new tab.
    • I am back and with me there is new version of GLOTR:
      version 0.3.0:
      • OgameAPI updates MUCH faster
      • fleet movements
      • several bugs fixed
      • OgameAPI now doesn´t need allow_url_fopen directive enabled, and uses gzip encoded download where availabe (PHP >= 5.4.0)
      • improved homepage
      • MIT license
      • bundled requirements checker - only preview so far, it´s copied from Nette Framework with slight modifications
      • and update project page on GLOTR
      Any feedback would be much appreciated.
    • OK, version 0.4.0 is out:
      Changelog:
      • improved requirements checker
      • score inactivity
      • osimulate links fixed
      • And the main feature - support for glotr-sync which allow you to have GLOTR installed locally and synchronize updates from galaxyplugin through the sync server installed on free webhosting. For more details visit GLOTR´s wiki .
      As usual any feedback is welcome, PM me if you need help installing it ;)
    • Hello since there is a lot to be done till next version I thougt it might be good to let you know that this project is still alive.
      Roadplan for version 0.5.0:
      • Code refactoring DONE
      • Creating GLOTR API - IN PROGRESS
      • Improved glotr-sync - updates will be send in new format and I´ll try to resolve current problems with sync - NOT STARTED
      • New update plugin - After refactoring my code, I´ve decided that there are too many problems with galaxyplugin and I will make my own plugin using new GLOTR API
      • possible some new features, I have some in my mind, but I´m not sure whether I´ll include them in this version
      If you´re also a tool developer and you want to use GLOTR API, let me know what would you need and we´ll talk about it. It´s restful api, currently with support only for json.
      If there is some browser extension developer who is bored enough, I could really use some help with creating my new update plugin ;)