Fleet trading

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fleet trading

Hi everyone. My idea is about fleet trading function. Something like auction + scrap m. How that works. Player(A) put in lot (1 Death Star "RIP") another player(B) see this and if he like hi buy RIP for some fleet or res. Player(A) must write what he want. Rate is fleet build cost value. The players who cant build RIP yet can simply buy from another player... And this about all ships. Or like me, I have some bombers what i dont need and i dont want to sell them to scrap... I put in my bombers to fleet auction and sell them to another players. All is totaly anonym. So you cant se who i am and my coords... :)
    • Please clarify:
      who can buy a ship (there are no restrictions), how will be transferred the ships/resources ? will be a free feature or will imply the use of DM ?
      Player B can't build the RIP because he didn't developed the necessary technology? If he has the technology and the resources why to use this feature?
    • Valent wrote:

who can buy a ship (there are no restrictions)
      Everybody. I have ship and can sell to everyone who need it. Or buy from another player...

Valent wrote:

how will be transferred the ships/resources ?
      Like now you have auction... you select your planet where you have res and pay. Here you put in Lot from your planet X and wait till someone buy your ship. Transfer... You must select planet/moon where to send new ship. Transfer without time, click buy, and here you have new ship at selected planet. Or res... All is completly anonim.

Valent wrote:

will be a free feature or will imply the use of DM ?
      I think better will be, if one thing in game will be free... For players

Valent wrote:

Player B can't build the RIP because he didn't developed the necessary technology?
      Yes, if player B cant build RIP because dont have Tech. He simply can buy from player who can.

Valent wrote:

If he has the technology and the resources why to use this feature?

Why? Hmm, everyone will have this or another reasons to sell or buy ships. Like me, I have some ships what I totally dont need (From expeditions) Sell to scrap? No, because ress too low will be returned for ship, Attack someone? I'm not fleeter... So with this option I can sell to player who need this ship. He will heve ship what he need, and i will have ship what i need or res for this or that ship. If ship buy for res, it will be little cheaper. If ship build cost is 10m, so there i will buy for 9m because its used. If for another ship then 1RIP is 10m res, game will cauculate how much another ships will cost 1RIP. RIP is just example...

I think i answered to all questions :)
    • I think is not good that a player who didn't developed the technology to be able to get the respective ship . This option will make the scrap dealer quite useless . The only good thing I can see is that it requires active players , not computer generated characters .

As a player having some ships to get rid of and selling them this way, I can find myself in the situation to be attacked by the player who took them - a situation not very pleasant.

Most of the ogame universes are ACS, that gives the possibility for players to put together ships and attack stronger targets. I would not change this for the possibility to change my resources into ships or the reverse of it .

Trading is good the way it is now, no need to trade for finished goods when you can trade for raw materials and build the stuff you need by yourself.

Sure, that's my opinion.
    • But why not? You buy finished car not a details... Trading betwen players is very needed at shis game. Maybe idea about tehnologies, yes no need to buy ship what you cant bulid, but if player have tehn he can buy. Why to buy, not build? Everybohe have their own reasons. I think here is needed a pool...