OGame on smartphones

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OGame on smartphones

Hi,

I'm a mobile applications developer and I'd like, with a friend, to make an OGame application on various platforms such as Android, iOS, ... We saw that the application AndrOgame has been allowed however our request is not quite the same.
      Indeed, we'd like to know if it is possible to make these apps payable or to include some pubs?
      Is that possible to use OGame's images or do we have to make/find some copyright-free?
      Is that possible to make the app international?

Plus, we read that the developer can't have a test account in a living universe. Can we have tests accounts (in a former and new universe)? I'm currently playing in the french universe Orion, for my pleasure, not for the application. Can I continue playing?

Thanks in advance for all your answers,

Sincerly,

miaouPlop

Name
      • Info : OGame on multiple mobile platforms (eg.: iOS, Android)
      • Author : miaouPlop (me) & Akiavara
      • Support : /
      • Download : /
      • Screenshot : /
      • Browser : /
      • Languages : all we can (currently FR & EN) but with the help of translators...

[spoiler=Description]
        This will be a built-in application for your phone. You'll be able to entierly manage your account, juste like if you were using a browser but without the drawbacks this technic on smartphones.
        [/spoiler]
    • miaouPlop wrote:

Plus, we read that the developer can't have a test account in a living universe. Can we have tests accounts (in a former and new universe)? I'm currently playing in the french universe Orion, for my pleasure, not for the application. Can I continue playing?

Therefore we have two test server - pioneers.ogame.org/ "Origin" is public and you can use it right now. For a better support you can join the Origin tools developer team to get more support, for example access to the team internal test server with more speed and other things for better testing. Please contact benneb for more.

miaouPlop wrote:

Is that possible to use OGame's images or do we have to make/find some copyright-free?

Please write me a PM with some more details, then i'll request the OK for you.

Best regards,
    • I have update the app with the new version but I cannot see message.

After I have an other problem: when I click on exit, I return in select country...for logout I need to click on home, usually for exit is not this button.