Userscript in Opera Mobile

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Userscript in Opera Mobile

Description:
      • How to configure Opera Mobile to use userscript to work in your Phone or Tablet (Opera Mobile)

• Please use this thread for questions, suggestions, improvements, etc.

Original:

Guide:
      Come see how we can use userscripts in Opera Mobile.

To demonstrate how I will use my ASUS eeePad Transformer TF101 (Android ICS 4.0.3) with Opera Mobile and the Antigame Origin script
      ATENTION: Opera Mini don't work, only Opera Mobile

- Install Opera Mobile, go here: market.android.com/details?id=com.opera.browser
      - Copy the antigame file named "116819.user.js" to your phone internal memory or to the SDCard, for demonstrative purposes, I put on my SDCARD in a folder called "Documents", the script can be found here: userscripts.org/scripts/show/116819
      - Open Opera Mobile
      - Write in the address bar of Opera Mobile "opera: config" (without the quotes)

- Opening the settings page of Opera Mobile

- Find "User Prefs" (It's almost the end) and open it by pressing the arrow that is in front of the text "User Prefs"

- Search for "User JavaScript" in "User Prefs" and select.

- After putting in the "User JavaScript File" the path where is the file antigame, in my case was on SDCARD in the Documents folder, so I put "/sdcard/Documents/116819.user.js"

- Ready, now you can play OGame in your cell phone or tablet with Antigame.

Good game to all, and sorry for my bad English ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Poeta ().

• I installed please all and works very well, the problem is that opera mobile is useless because if I open an application on the galaxy and come back in I disconnect from your browser and find myself on the home page.

help me to solve the problem