AntiGame Origin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thanks for your continued hard work!

A problem I just noticed with ver 1.60.8

My local time is now gone from the events.

...And a suggestion;
    It would be nice to have a nifty "roll-back" button, like maybe on the changelog
  • Update 1.61.0 - antigame.francolino.de or userscripts.org/scripts/show/116819

* Update EN, NL.
    * DateTime: Fixed several problems / bugs. Using localtime works now everywhere incl. tabs.
    + Update notify: Added "Go back to the previous stable version" when the installed version is higher.

Zielite wrote:

A problem I just noticed with ver 1.60.8

My local time is now gone from the events.

...And a suggestion;
    It would be nice to have a nifty "roll-back" button, like maybe on the changelog

Thanks for suggestion, was already on the way.
  • I'm an italian user of antigame.

Tomorrow i test the speed of my browser chrome with and without antigame script v 1.61 in ogame's pages.

I must say that the speed without antigame it's higher than with...but also using the old antigame version 1.29.8...

I would like to know if u can do something to make this useful script more light or faster...

Or, if i can do something on my pc/browser to make it faster...

Thx for attention and sry for my bad english
  • Staler wrote:

hi,

i miss the function that returning fleet is darker

i can select the option, but its not orking anymore
    can this be a bug in the script or is it a firefox 9 problem?

hope the function wil work soon again
    Turn off the option: "Don't use effects" in general setting of script
  • Hi

there are two problem on the galaxy view

first, event list overlap the footer, I use "Always show events: Below the content".

This happens only in galaxy view, in all other pages it doesn't happen.

edit by Valent- removed picture

Another problem is that when I'm in the galaxy, it's too hard to press the header, so I mean this:

And I found out another problem, with antigame activated I can't move fleets, I've to disable it to move them (I cleared cookies, cache, etc and the problem subsists, I press next to send the fleets and it just refreshes the page and doesn't send me to another page. (I tested it with only antigame activated, all other addons disabled, so it's not a conflit between infocomplete and antigame because I REMOVED infocomplete.), I tested it on firefox and chrome and the problem is only on firefox.

Thanks in advance.
  • nimbus wrote:

Tomorrow i test the speed of my browser chrome with and without antigame script v 1.61 in ogame's pages.

I must say that the speed without antigame it's higher than with...but also using the old antigame version 1.29.8...

I would like to know if u can do something to make this useful script more light or faster...

Or, if i can do something on my pc/browser to make it faster...

Hello, since 1.60.2 Antigame Origin is already "compiled" to make it smaller , this is expecial for Chrome very good because this browser has to load the script 2 times for each page (when you use it directly without Tampermonkey)
    For Chrome it's better to use AntiGame with Tampermonkey - it's faster - Antigame is at first a script for Greasemonkey.

In generel i try to do step by step improvements to make it more useable on other browser.

Every addon / extension slowdowns the speed. And again here is the special problem that Antigame is written for Greasemonkey.

you wrote:

Hi

there are two problem on the galaxy view

first, event list overlap the footer, I use "Always show events: Below the content".

Another problem is that when I'm in the galaxy, it's too hard to press the header, so I mean this:

And I found out another problem, with antigame activated I can't move fleets, I've to disable it to move them (I cleared cookies, cache, etc and the problem subsists, I press next to send the fleets and it just refreshes the page and doesn't send me to another page. (I tested it with only antigame activated, all other addons disabled, so it's not a conflit between infocomplete and antigame because I REMOVED infocomplete.), I tested it on firefox and chrome and the problem is only on firefox.

Thanks in advance.

This is caused by the brighter clock in phalanx view, but only in current Ogame version, in 3.1 this works very well. I deactivate this feature for Ogame below 3.1, there is no sense to fix this problem. Then both problems are gone.
  • you wrote:

So and what about moving fleets?

I can't move fleets in all unis I play with only Antigame enabled.

fleet1 page doesn't send me to fleet2 page, it just refreshes itelf.

Please more details - which com etc - I haven't heard about this problem before.

Please deactivate in Antigame menu all of fleet dispatch - fleet page 1
  • Francolino wrote:

you wrote:

So and what about moving fleets?

I can't move fleets in all unis I play with only Antigame enabled.

fleet1 page doesn't send me to fleet2 page, it just refreshes itelf.

Please more details - which com etc - I haven't heard about this problem before.

Please deactivate in Antigame menu all of fleet dispatch - fleet page 1

EDIT: Just removed the video, not needed anymore.

The post was edited 3 times, last by you ().

• Update 1.61.4 - antigame.de or userscripts.org/scripts/show/116819

'* Homepage: Changed homepage adress from antigame.francolino.de to antigame.de - Thanks to Crazyrest',
    '* Fixed the problem that a few people cant go to fleet page 2 - Thanks to user Autofan from NL for help',
    '* Fixed a problem that sometimes research levels are not stored proper.',
    '* Fixed problems with event list reload button in Chrome and Opera',
  • Banshee wrote:

Don't know is it only my problem, but buttons in message box aren't working.
    Browser: Google Chrome, via Tampermonkey.

Regards.

This is caused by the newest Tampermonkey update. I have the same problem since today (after updating) - I found no solution for this problem right now, sorry. Please install the previous Tamperversion - I am not sure where the problem is, maybe it's a tampermonkey problem and fixed with next update.
  • Update 1.62.2 - antigame.de or userscripts.org/scripts/show/116819

'* Fixed broken version 1.62.0',
    '* Galaxy: Removed activity time, its now native in Ogame 3.1.',
    '* Chrome with Tampermonkey: Fixed problem with buttons in messages',
    '* Chrome: Fixed "many console logs" problem for better performance.',
    '* Firefox: Fixed some problems (not all) that Antigame sometimes not starts directly after login.',
    '* Updated DE, ES, PL, PT'