Poll about leavin multispeed for ever :)

• For sure I really appreciate the x8 speed for buildings and researches...
      However, as it is already explained by others it is a little bit too speed if we cannot spend days and nights playing.

Maybe a x4 speed will be the most apropriate choice for a pleasant game test.
    • Grizz wrote:

well the only feed back i would have is 2x is to slow.

as for as the add ons to the game some are ok but this fleet escape thing to me just isn't good for a war game. how do you crash someones fleet if it will just fly away on auto pilot the othe player don't even have to play for a day and fleet is safe. no fleetsave skill is needed. this would be more of a game for miners not a war game for fleeters. now i will turn back to miner so will only be on one are two times a day not sure how much feedback that will make.
      You could argue that fleet saving is not really much of a skill. It's more of a obligation or burden.

1) always use deploy
      2) fleetsave to something that is not lanxable
      3) if nothing unlanxable is available to fleet save, set your alarm clock to be sure your awake before deploy lands incase you need to recall.

If you think it's skill to be a slave to ogame, and set alarms, and manage your life around it, then it's time to re-evaluate life :p

Of course this is the opinion of someone who is not a pure fleeter. I build mines, and planets, and raid weak targets, or inactives. Until I have a really sounds foundation to work with, then I go fleet.

But one unknown thing about fleet retreat we don't really know much about is how it works with lanx. Will fleets escape if you time an attack down to 1-3 seconds as fleet lands? If not, then that is how to deal with fleet escape. If they can escape, then the game is pretty much broken for fleeters.
    • you can still crash a fleet that has been deployed if you see the planet it was deployed to you can watch for the recall and time the return if it is moon to moon you keep track of the player pop moons then it will be sent to the planet and again you see the fleet and wait for it to recall and time the return. Yes fleeters spend a lot of time and effort on the game but that is what they do.

at a slow speed like this you will not be testing the escape feature much for a long time as it will take time to get built up and to get moons and fleet then the fact that an attack on system takes an hr well that tells it. so at this speed it is more testing a mining game not a war game.

just my thoughts and i know i am most likely wrong after all who am i but just someone who has played this game almost from the start something like 6 are 7 years now
    • Speed in Origin test univers

Hi all !

Even if there was a poll about which speed we would like to get on this test univers, it was just a player poll... Concerning the speed we currently are : x2, I think it is a bad idea... We were on x8, everything was going really fast and it was great ! Lot of fun for a test server, even if you got attacked few time later you were again with the ressources !

I don't really know what everybody thinks about x8 speed, and for the one who like it, which side of this game they prefer, but at the moment, the game is broken. Differences between players are too big in x2 to let it like this... I am not asking you to make it x8 again, but x2 is too slow :/

The gap of this test univers is testing it and having fun right ? So let's make it faster for more fun... That's my point of view...

I know many people, like me, who are about to stop because it is no more funny to play here :/

What do you all think about it ?
    • I agree last time they want back to times 2 i vaced mode and got bored
      when i heard times 8 i came in and doubled my rank cos its great making 5 mins raids and i found 4 more bugs i aveback on feedback now im just not even raiding :(

i want X10 :D
    • Teddy wrote:

x2 is way to slow for a test server , we need to test it right ?! then we need speed in order to do that . x8 for buildings and research would be great. :cookie:
      The current setup of the game wouldn't allow them to (easily) change just the speed for buildings and such. 2x is the perfect speed for a test server because it is close to a normal universe, yet people can still build everything pretty quickly. Going faster would just make the noob protection get more spread out than it already is, and that isn't something that the devs' want. Remember, this is a test server for testing stuff, not a super-fast server for fun ;)
    • Metal Mine
      Improve to Level 28Duration:1d 14h 13m
      what else can be said this is with nano 1 I guess i got spoiled with uni 35 not sure i could ever enjoy a slow uni again

I removed your link as it had your session ID in it - Hunter0293