Noob protection :D

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• this should prove it enough your "bashing" rules..
      beginig of the fight

Attacker Hachibi [4:8:4] Weapons: 40% Shields: 20% Armour: 50%
      Type S.Cargo Cruiser
      Total 3 1
      Weapons 7 560
      Shields 12 60
      Armour 600 4.050
      Defender bojan [4:19:12] Weapons: 0% Shields: 0% Armour: 0%
      Type R.Launcher
      Total 3
      Weapons 80
      Shields 20
      Armour 200

end of fight

Attacker Hachibi [4:8:4]
      Type S.Cargo Cruiser
      Total 3 1
      Weapons 7 560
      Shields 12 60
      Armour 600 4.050
      Defender bojan destroyed.

The attacker has won the battle! He captured 0 metal, 0 crystal and 2.113 deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
      The defender lost a total of 6.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 0 metal and 0 crystal.
      1 Rocket Launcher could be repaired.

and of course this is balanced game when even new things like dens on lvl 2 should save some resources from being plundered....
    • You can't expect the system to work on the start. That's stupid. You pretty much limit anyone from attacking. And yes the protection is working. ALOT of local players are protected. I can't attack 70% of the players around me. The other 25% are -HP targets, with 5% being +HP targets. I attack all that have profit. Positive, or negitive. If a player is not smart enough to build atleast a handful of RR or LL you can't blame a attacker. And 2.5k Duet is more then enough reason to attack when he's building Cruisers at 2k duet per ship.
    • thefallenone wrote:

I can't attack 70% of the players around me.

Of course 12.784 account & the half is inactive.

thefallenone wrote:

I attack all that have profit. Positive, or negitive.

More victim (x2), easy to find, but not the goal of noob protection.

thefallenone wrote:

If a player is not smart enough to build atleast a handful of RR or LL you can't blame a attacker.

Of course he's farm all day long 24h/24 7j/7 by many players, because more players can attack him
    • This noob protection is pretty awful. I'm ranked about 3704 and I get farmed overnight. One of the guys was ranked about 300! I don't have the res to build lots of defenses and the ones I do build are easily crashed though. Hell I can't even get the techs for a dios.
    • I do not know who built the system to protect beginners, but thenthat old reliable in the early stages of this I made ​​sure I did not have time to start developing, as I already flying, and in principle Ican do very little, although I am an experienced player.
      One thing is certain I will say is not desirable to "4x" to "2 x"
      :)
    • Well, after the last update everyone is either honorable for me, or under noob protection. Moreover, more than half of those who were honorable are under noob protection.
      So I have only about 40 possible targets(across whole universe, one guy nearby :D). Good thing I've invested into expo fleets instead of cruisers ^^
      ...hoping it's just a bug, though.

EDIT: actually, it IS just a bug. they can still be scanned/attacked if you input coordinates manually, they just all look (n) in the galaxy view.
      Except now I can't distinguish real (n) guys from fakes, and have to scan everyone manually :doofy:
    • U

Crvt wrote:

Well, after the last update everyone is either honorable for me, or under noob protection. Moreover, more than half of those who were honorable are under noob protection.
      So I have only about 40 possible targets(across whole universe, one guy nearby :D). Good thing I've invested into expo fleets instead of cruisers ^^
      ...hoping it's just a bug, though.

EDIT: actually, it IS just a bug. they can still be scanned/attacked if you input coordinates manually, they just all look (n) in the galaxy view.
      Except now I can't distinguish real (n) guys from fakes, and have to scan everyone manually :doofy:
      Urgh... bugs... bugs... bugs. But I guess that's why we're here heh? :D
    • marshen wrote:

you mean someone attacks you more than 6 times a 24hours? if you can't build up because of this you may want to ask on #ogame.origin for help :)

ticket was writen but somehow it was deleted for some reason.In it i named and counted all attackers who attacked me more than 5 times over 24h