Players losing interest for OGame

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Players losing interest for OGame

Hy all,
      Got link for this forum from Valent so here I am to talk a bit about this topic.
      I started playing OGame 7 years ago on ogame.ba and I noticed that there is too few players playing OGame after few weeks. So I came to ogame.org and it is better but I figured that the same problem have all other game servers cuz english is the most populated language on planet. Then I noticed how old unis on .org started to die so I left uni 1 and joined electra last year 3rd time (cuz of RL ofc). And then came the topic of merging, great idea to keep existing players keep playing their accounts but there is still big number of players leaving game every day and why? Some cuz of players who are bashing noobs, players who don't like forums so they don't check if there are some guides and then there are players like me who don't like to read them, I like when someone tells me that. Then I figured how fun non ACS uni was for me. So there are 2 suggestions...
      1. Few non ACS unis, 2x speed cuz there is 1x speed already on every server. One reason... many tricks are gonne cuz of ACS. low number of ninjas cuz you can slow down 15 times if needed, no return hits, cuz of ACS Defend, not much watching cuz there is allways a couple of smart guys who are gonna make home delivery...
      2. don't even think about new noob protection that you made... not to be able to attack lower players if they don't care about game, their fleet or ress? If you want to change entire system cuz of new players and to be clear, I agree, no one can play game alone and to have fun but to unable stronger players to attack someone 500 ranks under me or something is like I am playing 1000 members uni. Put in tutorial or at ogame web page (NOT FORUM) that they can apply for mentor and experienced players can help them and who does that has noob protection to 50k points. He could get ress from his mentor and so on.

Put your thoughts about it...