In game market

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• my comments on this :
      - limits on the legal trades can be implemented and a player can only select from a drop down list of legal trade rates for the desired resources
      - if a player is not wishing to trade with enemies , he can always use the classic transports and select his own trade partners the old fashioned way
      -there is a risk that someone looking at the market and sees the trade done : can know for sure that on some planet the trader has, there are a lot of resources and he can attack the trader while he is is offline--> i wonder how this can be solved, maybe setting a time when the res should be delivered for both trade partners
    • Valent:
      "- limits on the legal trades can be implemented and a player can only select from a drop down list of legal trade rates for the desired resources"
      It is exactly what i mean before! But it would be great if it could be with no limits there (like Kamil wanted) .. but if i sould be realistic, it will be misused for sure
      "- if a player is not wishing to trade with enemies , he can always use the classic transports and select his own trade partners the old fashioned way
      More option = more fun.
      "-there is a risk that someone looking at the market and sees the trade done : can know for sure that on some planet the trader has, there are a lot of resources and he can attack the trader while he is is offline--> i wonder how this can be solved, maybe setting a time when the res should be delivered for both trade partners"
      Easy to solve. Making it whole as anonymous.
      -Ogame Recension-
      Ogame need a change!
      -Check my account for my ideas-