OGame Redesign SpioHelper

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• if you saved it wrong (with the first settings/clicks), there are two ways to settup the new percentage for your universe

1) remove the whole script and reinstall it
      or
      2) open a new tab in firefox --> type in your url-bar "about:config" and confirm --> then search (with filter) for "spiohelper" now you will see all settings for your saved universe ..... look up the wrong parameter on the right side .... double click and edit it ;)
    • This path is not for casual players ;)
      There are two ways:
      a) the percentage of the universe set in the code
      b) add an input field on the form as percentage may not be a multiple of ten.
      Meta tags are added to the characteristics of the universe as soon as possible. ^^

And... script does not work on ogame.ru. Table is not filled with data from reports.
      Extended Spy-Report-Settings by OGame-Settings is ON.
      This script only. Others scripts are disabled. Antigame activation does not change anything.
      smallplunder.length > 0, but the smallplunder.each is triggered only once.
      temp not is an array after the execution code on line 192 so the script stops at the next line.

The post was edited 1 time, last by 8arlock ().

• Source Code

1. temp = /\[([0-9]+:[0-9]+:[0-9]+)\].*\([a-zA-Z]+\s'(.*)'\)/.exec($next.find('table.material tr:eq(0) th').html());

are there some special chars which cannot be parse out of the code with regular expression?
      so the coordinates are definitly numbers [0-9]+
      and the playername? .... [a-zA-Z]+ ?????

please help me and check those result:

Source Code

1. $next.find('table.material tr:eq(0) th').html();

it looks that the regular expression does not work well

edit: oh i see there could be a problem with playernames including other chars than a-z and A-Z .... ui, i have to test it now ....
      edit: now i know the problem ... the problem ist not the playername its the word player in .ru ... it does not use "normal" chars (a-z oder A-Z) ... so i'll fix it

edit: so new version fix the problem
      just changed the regular expression from
      [a-zA-Z]+
      to
      .*

here the full line (192):

Source Code

1. temp = /\[([0-9]+:[0-9]+:[0-9]+)\].*\(.*\s'(.*)'\)/.exec($next.find('table.material tr:eq(0) th').html());

the script on userscripts.org has already been updated
    • Eleria wrote:

please help me and check those result:

Source Code

1. $next.find('table.material tr:eq(0) th').html();

It's return for example:

Source Code

1. Сырьё на Такомаг <a onclick="self.parent.tb_remove();" target="_parent" href="javascript:showGalaxy(3,445,11)">[3:445:11]</a> (Игрок 'Bodler') 07-27 19:52:47

so i'll fix it

Yes ^^
      the script on userscripts.org has already been updated

Hm... I see the source code is correct... install... not work... look code in my PC... wrong line 192... deinstall and сlear the cache ;)
    • i'm not interessted to translate the script, because then i have to put a lot of additional lines into the script, which increase the size and performance of the script alot/much (don't know how to say .... @marshen ^^)

it's fine now .... there are only a few words ... ^^

edit: but thanks for your help withe the word for "player" which crashes the regular expression *gg*
    • I modified the script to be compatible with the opera:

Brainfuck Source Code

1. (function()
      2. {
      3. if (!this.GM_getValue || (this.GM_getValue.toString && this.GM_getValue.toString().indexOf("not supported")>-1)) {
      4. this.GM_getValue=function (key,def) {
      5. return localStorage[key] || def;
      6. };
      7. this.GM_setValue=function (key,value) {
      8. return localStorage[key]=value;
      9. };
      10. this.GM_deleteValue=function (key) {
      11. return delete localStorage[key];
      12. };
      13. }
      14. /*
      15. * jQuery implemented by OGame
      16. */
      17. // $ = unsafeWindow.$;
      18. try
      19. {
      20. $ = unsafeWindow.$;
      21. }
      22. catch (e)
      23. {
      24. $ = window.$;
      25. }
      26. ...............
      27. Your code as is
      28. ...............
      29. }) ()
      Display All
    • v4.1
      • fixed resetting loot and df
      • litte change to support opera
      • now if 'no data' is shown, some parts of the reports are not available, because of to much counter-espionage
      • user settings available (direct under the table)
      • dynamic organisation for preferred/order attacking ships

• v4.4
      • position of actions-button column changeable in the settings (default: after DEF)
      • after klick of the attack icon-button the fleet1 page can be opened in new tab/window (default: open in same / ogame deault)
      • bugfix with ressource texts (fallback implemented)