Why not closing the Suggestion Area?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WTH, if your contribution is only to come once every month or two to "up" old threads, I don't see your added value as a CoMa.

If it is to get some (most of the time) bad ideas to implement in the next version of OGame, I don't see any advantage.
      And since you don't even take the time to read (or try to understand) suggestions that could be of interest (you sometimes take only 2 mins to read 20 or 50 posts, with plenty of formulas, and you give an advice on it... Either you are a genious (what I really doubt of), or a cheater (I'm going to put 2 cents on the second proposition: Upping 40 topics in less than 1/2 hour, it's not serious).

So please close the suggestion area, and put the focus on the tutorials, wikis, etc. That's what will be required to keep new players in our game. Not the f*** 2.2.2.x with its noob protection. Teach the players how to play, not "help" them (actually it's not helping them) with some fleet escape...

BTW, an official announcement of the date for the unifusion would be much appreciated...
    • WeTeHa wrote:

Yes we have some more or less strict plans but we also can implement some "small" new feature and changes within our planned updates. So it really helps us a lot to have tons of nice suggestions which we could develop if we have some time for it. :)
      So... Close the "small" suggestions area please. You're insulting lots of players with this lack of sense. We need big changes and had been asking for them for ages. GF team is doing it wrong and it's very easy to see it. If you have created this area just to here "small" suggestions you're doing it worse than wrong. Go insult another one, not your customers.
    • Hello,

Because unifusion is nearly done, the new noob protections comes soon out for the first public test, it's now the time for small improvements.
      Sure, OGame needs big changes - and unifusion and noob protection are big ones. Be sure that there are coming more "big changes"
      Please don't complain and complain again or "feel insulted cause of senseless small ideas" - Post, suggest and discuss those ideas here : Strategy discussions - This is the special board for "big changes in the future"

Regards,
    • Francolino wrote:

Hello,

Because unifusion is nearly done, the new noob protections comes soon out for the first public test, it's now the time for small improvements.
      Sure, OGame needs big changes - and unifusion and noob protection are big ones. Be sure that there are coming more "big changes"
      Please don't complain and complain again or "feel insulted cause of senseless small ideas" - Post, suggest and discuss those ideas here : body - This is the special board for "big changes in the future"

Regards,

I "was" there when we tried, like two years ago, to disccus THESE ideas (unifusion, etc.). From GameForge we get lot of things but none of them was logic (right now, they're doing too late what the y told us will never be).

The damage is done and this game is (as we played to it) dead. What I'm unable to understand is why should I discuss nothing with someone that adds nothing. Weteha has stated as it is, it was and will ever be: There are plans to change things because the game is dying but they are not interested in OUR ideas, they are not interested in discuss nothing, they have a plan and this game will die according to that plan. They're letting us choose the flowers for the cementery but I'm not sure I want to do that, I want the game I PLAYED with my friends and PAID for.

I wil never undestand the ones that keep helping this people doing waht they are doing to US, loyal customers, because (you know) it's wrong.

It's so easy to hear and understand when so many people are telling the same an explaining so good. Even here, that you can be banned and silenced if you are not saying "GameForge is good. They must profit for doing what they want (don't hearing customers and killing the game)".

There are some people collecting valuable data of the real situation of the universes right now. You will have the opportunity to see what this "unifusion" is hiding and you'll have another chance to tell me to discuss little changes with people that doesn't hear what we have to say. Maybe, just maybe I will be here to see you, to see if you change your mind when the time comes (and the game really ends).
    • Toxicterror wrote:

why so pessimist and arrogant?!
      if you dont like the idea of suggestions, dont read them or even suggest anything...

And if you arent happy with the game or the company behind it either, then why are you still playing ogame?!
      Seriously... if you dont like something, dont do/play it!

exactly, you dont like it, just dont play it, no one is holding your hand and forcing you to play ogame,you dont like GF or ogame, LEAVE. no one likes to keep hearing things from a pessimist and someone that always keeps trolling and targeting ppl just for the sake of it.

Even here, that you can be banned and silenced if you are not saying "GameForge is good.

If you mean Kendiration by this, then be aware that he was banned after a long time of trolling/flaming and targeting ppl just for the sake of it.
      francolino tried so many times to reason with him and talking to him.
      no one said you cant criticize and complain, but there is a big difference between criticize and then giving solutions to what you criticize and flame/troll everything in front of you from suggestions, to ideas, to general discussions and annoying ppl.
    • Kamil wrote:

Toxicterror wrote:

why so pessimist and arrogant?!
      if you dont like the idea of suggestions, dont read them or even suggest anything...

And if you arent happy with the game or the company behind it either, then why are you still playing ogame?!
      Seriously... if you dont like something, dont do/play it!

exactly, you dont like it, just dont play it, no one is holding your hand and forcing you to play ogame,you dont like GF or ogame, LEAVE. no one likes to keep hearing things from a pessimist and someone that always keeps trolling and targeting ppl just for the sake of it.

Even here, that you can be banned and silenced if you are not saying "GameForge is good.

If you mean Kendiration by this, then be aware that he was banned after a long time of trolling/flaming and targeting ppl just for the sake of it.
      francolino tried so many times to reason with him and talking to him.
      no one said you cant criticize and complain, but there is a big difference between criticize and then giving solutions to what you criticize and flame/troll everything in front of you from suggestions, to ideas, to general discussions and annoying ppl.

I'm not here trolling. I don't allow you to tell me I'm trolling. It's disrepectful and I want you to retract.

I can't really understand the logic behind telling me to leave if I'm not happy with the game and what the company behind it it's doing. It's like if I tell you that if you're not happy whith my opinion don't read/answer it. What I'm doing it's presenting my opinion based in important facts because I like the game but It's not managed correctly. Just don't want it to completely disapear.

If you're happy with the changes made to the game and think that your game experience is better now than a year ago then it's ok to think so but not realistic. If you think that someone that doesn't agree with you is a troll/pesimistic and must leave then you hav a very serious problem.

As a CUSTOMER (a very old one) I'm just giving feedback and trying to discuss (even if players opinion is not heard) and HELP... but every year it's worse and worse like talking to a wall... full of bricks like you. :growup:
    • Toxicterror wrote:

Gardien des Etoiles wrote:

I like the game but It's not managed correctly. Just don't want it to completely disapear.

Okay so you say you like the game. Then why not try to give good advice on how to make the game or even the community better and a more pleasant place?
      (I hope the text above doesnt sound to arrogant or bitchy.. if it does, my fault... wasnt meant to)

I've done it before. I was one of the voices who actively asked for "unifusion" (not this way, but the main idea of merging universes together) back when GameForge told us that that WILL NEVER HAPPEN. There were severe consequences for some friends and that phrase was the end for lots of players in the months later.

You only have to take a look at the local forums (and this one, of course) that are plenty of good ideas that WILL NEVER HAPPEN because there is a plan... and we (the customers/players) are not invited to join, just to be spectators of how "awesome" the changes are.

If there were no ideas last 4-5 years maybe you could ask, but, there are hundreds and hundreds to look at... even if you don't want to. WeTeHa has said there is no place for those. I just don't understand why are them/you asking for more ideas when them/you are not taken them seriously (or just taken ANY).

The point here is that:

1) They want us to suggest/discuss ideas
      2) They don't plan to use them

It's a waste of time and, from my point of view, very impolite. I'm my head I can't stop hearing this dialogue:

- Hey, what do you think? What would you do?
      - I'll make this and this and that other thing everybody is asking.
      - Wow, that's interesting, but, you know, I don't give a sh*t about your opinion.

Right now players are talking and GameForge isn¡t hearing. They must have something "more important" that us or aour opinions in mind...
    • if it is a waste of time why dont you stop to bother us here?

there has been so many changes since origin started... so many ideas have been implemented. bugfixes have been made faster... there is nearly an endless list.

so kendiration nobody wants your mouth closed but please don't talk everything bad. if you dont want to participate than please dont do it. every freakin day we have to read your whines. that is so damn exhausting.
    • marshen wrote:

if it is a waste of time why dont you stop to bother us here?

there has been so many changes since origin started... so many ideas have been implemented. bugfixes have been made faster... there is nearly an endless list.

so kendiration nobody wants your mouth closed but please don't talk everything bad. if you dont want to participate than please dont do it. every freakin day we have to read your whines. that is so damn exhausting.

Kendiration can't say a thing here anymore so It's not necessary to tell him nothing: He can't answer.
    • Gardien des étoiles I can hear/read you complaining about the past but I CAN'T hear/read you complaining about the future.

The relationship between the GF and its users/players has changed dramatically these last few months and is changing more and more through a sincere exchange.

So please forget the past and go ahead with us to the future of Ogame

(Myself, I signed a petition concerning the unifusion about one year ago and I assure you that at that time I was thinking only bad things about the GF - except about Ogame-concept, a concept I love ^^)

Le bonheur est souvent la seule chose qu'on puisse donner sans l'avoir,
      et c'est en le donnant qu'on l'acquiert ^ Voltaire.
    • Gardien des Etoiles wrote:

Yes we have some more or less strict plans but we also can implement some "small" new feature and changes within our planned updates. So it really helps us a lot to have tons of nice suggestions which we could develop if we have some time for it. :)
      This is the future I don't like because it's the same that it was before and it is now.

This is uncompatible with big changes with space to user suggestions and ideas. It is not me who is living in the past.

This is uncompatible with big changes with space to user suggestions and ideas.
      Seen like that, you're right.

What WeTeHa says is not really exciting saying "small new feature and changes within our planned updates." ...

I feel it differently by participating in OO.

Le bonheur est souvent la seule chose qu'on puisse donner sans l'avoir,
      et c'est en le donnant qu'on l'acquiert ^ Voltaire.
    • be happy that you even HAVE the joice to have a - in this case - small word which they listen to.
      For example, ever saw a battlefield game made changes based on community ideas? (except of modding)

Thats a privilegue that you havent got in every game.

But back on topic here... I dont thing its the right way to just close the suggestions area!
      It takes away that last bit of interaction with the developers...
    • It is usefull to have a common board to fuse ideas of every communauty.

At the end, best ideas need to be really implemented in the game but like you said: "GF have other develops for now like fusion".

I think that this section useless could be measure in few months after unifusion is done.

I prefer to see soon unifusion than any other best ideas in this section...but it is my subjective opinion for sure.
    • Toxicterror wrote:

be happy that you even HAVE the joice to have a - in this case - small word which they listen to.
      For example, ever saw a battlefield game made changes based on community ideas? (except of modding)

Thats a privilegue that you havent got in every game.

But back on topic here... I dont thing its the right way to just close the suggestions area!
      It takes away that last bit of interaction with the developers...
      Are battlefield games based on the web and active players? Did anyone at any battlefield game ever ask for user opinion at the same time they say there is no place for such opinion? Has any battlefield game so bad user feedback?

The suggestion area is, right now dead, and not only because they are not hearing any proposal but because they're not planning to do it.

GF opened this forum but the idea was not to hear suggestions "right now". They're just keeping our hopes while the game it's dying... In my universe we are near to point of no return... about 400 accounts some more than 100 active accounts...

The right way should be to ha ve a serious suggestion area. Where there is a chance to be heard, but you know... that's not going to happen to most part of the users, so they will leave as soon as the y see the lack of interest from this company.

Are battlefield games based on the web and active players? Did anyone at any battlefield game ever ask for user opinion at the same time they say there is no place for such opinion? Has any battlefield game so bad user feedback?

yes to all three of them.

The suggestion area is, right now dead, and not only because they are not hearing any proposal but because they're not planning to do it.

nope it isnt.

GF opened this forum but the idea was not to hear suggestions "right now". They're just keeping our hopes while the game it's dying... In my universe we are near to point of no return... about 400 accounts some more than 100 active accounts...

The right way should be to ha ve a serious suggestion area. Where there is a chance to be heard, but you know... that's not going to happen to most part of the users, so they will leave as soon as the y see the lack of interest from this company.

your assertion and it would be nice if you wouldn't claim things that you can't prove and/or are not true.

thank you.
    • I still remember the poll gameforge started a few months ago about changes to ogame and how players would rate them.

This poll was directed in a very special direction only pretending to give us a choice there.

And finally we are getting close to the point where all those suggestions are being implemented anyways.

last one missing is the reward point system for doing special missions, but its only a matter of time...