Protection of weaker user - First Discussion [closed]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just looking around the thing you should do and i found this:

- fleet escape deactivated for honourable combats (e.g. fleet never can escape if defender has more points)

Now, i am not really for autofleetsaves at all, but if you are getting them in, why restrict to this? If higher ranked players have to watch out for 5x fleet limit, why shouldn't someone who attacks the higher ranked? I mean, if someone attacks deut fleets of a stronger fleeter, why should he be able to send a no loss fleet, when if in the same situation, bigger fleeter has to send smaller fleet for bigger losses? Or attacks a high ranked miner, why cant his transports escape if he is attacked by a larger then 5x fleet? It just seems that higher ranked players are being punished for their ranks if you implement this this way :(
  • this is a quick reply , i did read the original post , you decided to apply protection over points ( at programming levels is allot easier )

to give more targets and to be more accurate in the difference that actually differs a strong user from a weak user , it's the resources levels and research levels , i have an idea formed , but the problem is to explain it on programming language , whit this comparative terms you could win more and be more fluid, sustaining by this you could keep the levels of wars more fluid you know .

for example i had 10.000 points but i had no combat response and no response after combat

if a meter could be done , that attack could not never be accomplish because the player still is a "baby",

the guy had 160 on armor , shield, weapons technology , since wen , having only at level 80.

the problem is that users , that "catch" this kind of attackers becomes a prey you WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONTINUE THE GAME!!!!

taking you to:

Pay a re-location

Start new world

Or just quit

now gameforge already warns users in T&C , but the problem is USERS it self , that must be moderated , that's wy this noob control was/is implemented , because a USER behavior actually inflicts in the T&C.

Now this kind of control (by points ) can kill the re-location function at start , but by levels comparison does not.