Pinned you need a script, tools ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I actually have two things on my mind, first is the Antigame_Mod wich gave a nice little animation thing to show how full your storrage tanks are. Can somebody pleeaassee look at this little mod for antigame, cause since the updates to version 3, i don't see that animation thing anymore wich i loved cause it just looks so damn good. :P Maybe put it standard in the Origin Antigame, that would be even better.

2nd,(Edit) (does not really matter i found something like it)(was about an IRC webchat module added to menu)

I really don't understand anything of scripting, so if somebody could please take a look at: userscripts.org/scripts/review/65521 maybe you can make it working allround ogame. I think it would be possible to have like the IRC ogame already uses but with a window like the ingame notes from ogame. But with a button like antigame of infocompte3 has in the menu..

Hopefully this is somewhat understandable, its pretty hard explaining things in an other language :P..

If there are any questions please PM me, cause i'm not much online on this forum..

Thanks in advance,
      Bauwser. :gamer: