Projet AlTernative (Management Tool for ogame)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I don't understand why this thread was moved in this section... :? The project is still in construction... many new implementations are being implemented and the English version is not completed yet... So we can start properly the translation to other languages only after few months ( probably less) depending on the English version ... So...
    • Hello MVP,

It's of course enough, if a tool / script / website works for ONE community, cause we collect them all here, no matter it there is a finished english translation or works for english coms.
      And every bigger project adds step by step new functions - It's only for little small scripts sensefull to tolerate them, when they are finished.

No toleration causes that they get NO (very important) feedback from many users.

Regards,
    • Ah my fault Francolino... I thought the thread was in Fan's project translation section... Therefore I thought that you wanted to translate even though the source code is not provided by AlTi5.
      Sorry for that :/

*hehe* no matter, you are welcome :) - by Francolino
    • Hello dear AlTerriens

no new module has long
      I created a tool to calculate how much to satellite it is necessary to develop the Terraformer, graviton or otherwise.
      calcul energy
      If you are a member you can choose to develop the colony.
      The boxes will be automatically tuck.

Soon other tool modules will perhaps their appearances will be merged into a single space:)
      See you soon!
    • Sorry for the delay AlTi5, I have been quite busy these previous weeks. I will start to check your 'final' translation during this week-end. At least, this final one will remain the same for some time and that can help me for my work throughout it.
      Nice work, keep going :thumbsup:
    • ^^ Don't worry AlTi5, I already have you in my buddylist on Skype (it's me Sir RF ;) )
      Anyway I just wanted to tell you that I went through half the translation. I don't know when I will finish it probably end next week ( I've got some exams meanwhile). Please find attached to this post the english translation ( I checked until line 1300 and so) I know that you are updating your website on a daily basis so maybe you can use this version until I give the last one.
      Thanks for your understanding ;)
      Regards,
      Files
      • en - Copy.zip

(20.74 kB, downloaded 157 times, last: )
    • Hello my dear AlTerriens!

Many things have been changing on "Alternative".

TheTruth completely corrected the English version, thank you!
      The Germanic version of the site is online (but is not over yet!)

In the records you can report a player by clicking on it.
      The description of the modules has been cleaned and re-referencing of the site.

You can search for a player directly into the header.

• Hello my dear AlTerriens!

Today is a great day, it has been 3 years that the "project alternative" has emerged.
      A project entirely devoted to you, dear OGame players.

The "projet alternative" is viable and will still be many happy days ahead.

From this month, there will be no summary, but an announcement on what will be developed in the coming months.

Future developments
      The management of the alliance and its allies will be improved.
      Many works will be done in this space.
      The main innovation will be to see the fleet and other information from its allies.

Different records will be reviewed and corrected.

I hope this new look suits you, please leave your opinions and suggestions.
    • Hello dear AlTerriens

WAR RIDERS
      It's new, and it is wonderful.
      The ultimate site of rider, is now available from alternative
      In your alliance you can link to information alliance, war-riders.
      Success in you can click to display the record, war-riders.
      The link to war-riders are done with the image above
    • Hello dear AlTernative users

Les Succès
      As you can see, the webpage has been separated in multiple modules that you can open and close as you wish
      -Profile area, with the link to war-riders, the alliance, and the last update of your account activity
      -The Information tab with the points and the ranking
      -The AlTernative Achievements tab with the different achievement to unlock
      -The Account tab only visible if the user has multiples profiles
      -And finally, the Comments tab, if one wants to send a message

thx for translation Iyed RF