Thread for farewells

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thread for farewells

I entered in the forum.origin by chance, on the occasion of a retro-universe that was created a few years ago, was back in June 2016. Since then it is not that I have written much or that I have met many of you, but some do.

I sincerely thank all users who have read some of my threads, and even more to those who have written in them, which, by the way, have not been many, heheheee. In any case, my most sincere gratitude.

And without neglecting these users, I would like to make special mention of those who, for one reason or another, have had more contact:

- @Valent: she has posted a few times and I thank her, the only blemish is that she surrenders very easily organizing contests, hahahaaaaa.

- @DeltaT: I hope to see you again some day in a forum.es contest.

- @TGWo: I remember that at first we had some anger, but then the waters returned to their course.

- @Charlie: I'm still waiting for him to come to Madrid (Spain) to have a beer, ¡ malqueda ! (Spanish word, he'll understand, I suppose).

I do not know if I'll continue in the forum.en. We'll see, I'll think about it.

Long days and pleasant nights.

Because my will is as strong as yours and my kingdom as great ...

You have no power over me.