​Balance servers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ​Balance servers

Nowadays in several merged servers, there is an amazing imbalance that some accounts are 1000% bigger than some other old accounts...

How can we fix this? Maybe expanding a dynamic noob protection depending on percentages. because currently if a top player want to destroy you, they will, with no options to defend yourself but to activate vacation mode... which is a sad solution.

Do you think something need to be done?

In addition, as you know GF is about to change vacation mode system, will it definitely remove the only way to play in case you pissed off a top player?

IMO this is a very critical topic.

--> Just an example, in my current server our top player is no doing fleetsaving anymore because all players who could destroy him, are in the same alliance...so, why to spend deuterium if noone can destroy you? Do this make any sense?

Of suggestions implemented by GF like:
      Deconstruction Time Needed
      This post have already been reported
    • Raszagal88 wrote:

In addition, as you know GF is about to change vacation mode system, will it definitely remove the only way to play in case you pissed off a top player?
      Sure solution is not to play using vacation mood.
      And normally in a game it should serve diplomacy and know that every action has a reaction. If you piss off the top player, it's not even a little your fault ?(sometimes there are those who use words too much or do actions to the limit and then complain if they don't like someone afterwards).
      Then of course there are also extreme cases in which the top wants the others all his slaves and therefore you don't need to make a rudeness, just don't do what he wants

Raszagal88 wrote:

--> Just an example, in my current server our top player is no doing fleetsaving anymore because all players who could destroy him, are in the same alliance...so, why to spend deuterium if noone can destroy you? Do this make any sense?
      I think that a real solution never will exist if players decide to prefer easy game, instead of competion. I don't think it is only a problem of merge function, because happen also in normal universe when top players decide to union to be invincible and easy to win

Raszagal88 wrote:

How can we fix this? Maybe expanding a dynamic noob protection depending on percentages. because currently if a top player want to destroy you, they will, with no options to defend yourself but to activate vacation mode... which is a sad solution.
      In this way however, it's like not having made the merger, since you drastically reduce the targets. Sometimes I also have the doubt that the fusions are deliberately made unbalanced, to give so many preys to the few big fishes

• Well, it is not my fault since this top player had put rats on my alliance... he just got pissed off because I new that ...

So do you have anything constructive to say?

Sure solution is not to play using vacation mood.
      Well, tell me how to play against a top 1000% bigger than you, if he is attacking you every day even with negative profits... I would like to read that.

Of suggestions implemented by GF like:
      Deconstruction Time Needed
      This post have already been reported