Server for old-school gamers or p2p model

• General

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TGWo wrote:

Nice to read your ideas, but did you thought that any part wrote is an increase in cost of production ?

So if you increase cost, you have to be sure to increase incoming more more that actual incoming.

1) if i have to pay to play, i want to be sure that support is h24 ........... but this want to say to pay someone to work in support
      2) if i pay, i want to see fast resolve of bug and often upgrade ............ but this want to say to hire more developers (that want to be paid)
      etc
      Wheter the game stays p2w or becomes p2p, I am personally not ready to pay anything more right now.

But I understand the dilemma and I do not expect to see implemented all the improvements I have suggested in one patch. A few or even a single of them will already be a great start.

I just want to be sure that, if I am to pay, it would be kind of an investment to really improve the game over time (and not just inflate GF benefits while Ogame remains basically the same). I think it resonates with a lot of players. It's about restoring trust in the project.