Pinned Discussion about merging universes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Actually, its my problem, the staff Ogame.fr had yet forward this problem euh... higher, but they say to us : "they will not change".

I remember that at the beginning of the merge, GF didn't want to hear anything about the idea of ONE empty universe. Today, after a lot of discussions (and some of them, the most strong, by French players), they propose us the choice between an empty one and an existing one... So I think nothing is lost, and its yet possible to change their mind.

The community concerned by the unifusion has confirm the complete success of the solution "empty universe", and I know that here I can speak directly with people directly linked to GF, like WTH or Francolino, and I precise : I'm not yet concerned, its not a personal war. But for all those players that are waiting for uni merging since monthes and monthes I think we can always change the proposition to make a Beautiful merge, without frustration.

But its urgent !

Kebab, I contact Francolino by Private message about this, could you please forward my analyse to the best person here ?

Regards
    • What happens to the planets which are in the same systems? I mean, for example i have 9 planets, and 4 of them in one system, 5 of them is on another. So, can a planet be moved from it's companion planets or do planets are in the same system "move" synchronously? I personally prefer them to be moved synchronously because i don't really care where i am on the galaxy, my whole point is to make them in same systems, as in all miners, so independent moves without considering companion planets would be something against miners' best interest.

And sure you offer 5 free relocations but you only offer them if they were moved 30 systems or more. So this can really kill miners' strategy if they're being moved independently.
    • Unfortunately to the best of my knowledge planets are handled separately, so it's possible for one of a pair to be moved to a different system. So ensure you're one of the first to pick a universe ;)
      First planets will be moved to another slot in the same system then failing that, they'll be moved to a different system - so they've done what they can to maintain systems but it's possible.
    • Kebab wrote:

Unfortunately to the best of my knowledge planets are handled separately, so it's possible for one of a pair to be moved to a different system. So ensure you're one of the first to pick a universe ;)
      First planets will be moved to another slot in the same system then failing that, they'll be moved to a different system - so they've done what they can to maintain systems but it's possible.

Well it's not really up to picking first. Even very inactive universes can have some systems that have 9 planets, and one of them can be the one you'll be moved to. And even 9 isn't neccessary here, consider me, 4 or 5 planets in a system, so even if there's 5 or 6 planets in the target system, one of my planet would be moved outside of the system by killing my strategy without giving any free relocations. And if one have all of his/her planets (9+) in one system, it's CERTAIN to be moved without compensating if the target universe's target system isn't COMPLETELY empty. (excluding 1-3, 13-15) I'm not really into "buying" relocations anymore either since i already bought enough DM to move two planets before even if i'm a miner.

If things really work like that i think it's a VERY unfriendly process! I don't see why individual system structures can't be protected. I can't image anyone who will argue against protecting individual system structures, even fleeters shouldn't have anything against this. (to be clear: i'm not saying every planets of every players in a system should be moved together, that can change, but our OWN structure shouldn't be broken)

Can someone who has been in an actual merge inform us about that? Is there anyone who lost their system structure?
    • iguypouf wrote:

The community concerned by the unifusion has confirm the complete success of the solution "empty universe", and I know that here I can speak directly with people directly linked to GF, like WTH or Francolino, and I precise : I'm not yet concerned, its not a personal war. But for all those players that are waiting for uni merging since monthes and monthes I think we can always change the proposition to make a Beautiful merge, without frustration.

But its urgent !

Kebab, I contact Francolino by Private message about this, could you please forward my analyse to the best person here ?

Regards

Any news ?

Regards
    • Prequel wrote:

What happens to the planets which are in the same systems? I mean, for example i have 9 planets, and 4 of them in one system, 5 of them is on another. So, can a planet be moved from it's companion planets or do planets are in the same system "move" synchronously? I personally prefer them to be moved synchronously because i don't really care where i am on the galaxy, my whole point is to make them in same systems, as in all miners, so independent moves without considering companion planets would be something against miners' best interest.

And sure you offer 5 free relocations but you only offer them if they were moved 30 systems or more. So this can really kill miners' strategy if they're being moved independently.
      Miners best interest is NOT to have planets arranged like that. Because when high-ranked RiP-er(owner of loads of Death stars) will tech up to new colony he will choose your system for a time to farm you with RIPs. Seen a tonne of high-level miners quiting because they arranged planets like that and then RIPer came to farm them.

just saying.

So as such there is no problem with such accounts, they got their butt saved, not their accounts destroyed.
    • So merging comes for more communities, huh? TR announced it, IT also seems starting. But not all, as it seems. Great news anyway, didn't expect to hear this, one day after i asked.

Tough not my universe, i wasn't expecting it anyway, but what puzzles me is why only out of 52 universes 22 universes merges to 2? All of those universes contains 100 total players, probably ~70 being active, so two unis (one is being a brand new one) should be more than enough. It's just the outcome won't be a big universe for game's standarts, so they may die again. They're all almost the same in the name of structure, average points and maximum points and features. Or is it because merging so much players with so much points is considered a bad idea? If it's that, i can understand, otherwise i don't find it a smart move.
    • Hi all,

Got a question. I had an account which was in the first wave of fusion in France, that I did not transfer. I have around 700k DM on it.
      The first wave of unifusion was finished on the 10th of ferbruary, so about 2 weeks ago now, and I still did not receive any email concerning the DM on this account.
      When do you plan to send the vouchers to the players in the same position as me ?
      Thanks.