Suggest [D.F. Lock] function, attached Space Dock.

• Fleet, Defense and Combats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggest [D.F. Lock] function, attached Space Dock.

One of my active defensive suggestions is the legendary "defense as attack". I'm a novice. I don't think about all the problems, but I still hope to actively put forward some possibilities to improve the game. Forgive my folly.

Explain:

[D.F. Lock] is an active defense and promotion of the concept of "Space Dock": a planet and its lunar production of [D.F.], more than 2,000,000 resources, will have a period of 3 to 10 minutes of protection, according to the scale of [D.F.] and the level of SpaceDock, but I think the maximum should not exceed 30 minutes. The so-called "protection" means that only recycler boats on the planet are allowed to recycling during the protection time. The attacker can not recycling. After the attacker makes a second-tracking or sneak attack, the time can only be estimated according to the detected "Space Dock" level. If the recycler arrives after this time, [D.F.] can be recycling. Attacked players can still consider building recycler or using the "Jump Gate" to move recycler to grab [D.F.].

Objective:

Significantly enhance the role of "Space Dock". Increase the difficulty of attack, improve the quality of players'active defensive operations. This can avoid a large number of fleets destroyed, some players'vmode status, of course, can only be relatively avoided for a period of time. This function is useless if the attacked person is sleeping soundly. Only the attacker needs to consider whether the other party is sleeping? Or a planned ambush has been launched.

Lenovo:

"Space Dock" was upgraded to "Space Port", which launched an electromagnetic force field against the ruins of the planet when the fleet was attacked, fixing the ruins and debris for repairing the debris. The principle is similar to "Hurricane Lock" in Starcraft.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gabriel ().

• already attackers complain about the possibility for defender to stole debris using dark matter ........... your suggest increase this possibility.

and what is motive of this suggest ?
      With your idea seen that if someone is able to hit your return, he should not be rewarded.

If your idea is linked with points of defenders and over a cap this protection reduce the time step by step , or linked with other limit, could also to be a good idea ........... but if work always and for everybody i don't like, because give too much way at defenders to stole debris and so attackers cannot attack

The post was edited 1 time, last by TGWo ().

• TGWo wrote:

already attackers complain about the possibility for defender to stole debris using dark matter ........... your suggest increase this possibility.

and what is motive of this suggest ?
      With your idea seen that if someone is able to hit your return, he should not be rewarded.

If your idea is linked with points of defenders and over a cap this protection reduce the time step by step , or linked with other limit, could also to be a good idea ........... but if work always and for everybody i don't like, because give too much way at defenders to stole debris and so attackers cannot attack

Yes, in general, I aim to protect defenders. Because it is true that many people encounter work and other reasons, scrap all fleets, will be vmode.

Now ogame, the attacker's attack, is far more advantageous than the defender's defense.

But my suggestion is not Absolute safety. As I said, this function must be based on online rather than online.
    • I also have a "space-time whirlpool" scenario, specifically for the defense of instantaneous fireworks from the opposing fleet. It is not set up because of the instability of antimatter materials, missiles can not be stored in the launcher, so it is only for online people to use, and it is effective for a certain period of time. Spatio-temporal whirlpool effect of 50%, fireworks vessels will not disappear, but be abandoned in a certain range of "16" planet, there will be a systematic notification, can be retrieved by expedition, fireworks people, have a higher probability of retrieving 70% of the fleet, in the expedition.

This is still in the imagination. :love: :love: :love: I must provide players with as many defensive opportunities as possible. Avoid a lot of vmodes. 8o 8o