Add this extra to make this game more fun for miners

• Resources and Facilities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Add this extra to make this game more fun for miners

It can create competition between players to see who can make the most resources and this will help with increasing the population of Ogame i think.

It is an area at the resources tab that shows how much resources you have mined to date (ever).

Maybe even put it in a subsection of the economy part of the highscores?

My idea of what it could look like: (screenshot attached)

• I am not against the idea, but I think it is a very subjective evaluation to say that competition would increase; in fact I don't care to know how many resources I have produced ....... what interests me is to accumulate and plan the next constructions.

To say if since I started I had produced 1 billion of resources, but half of them I made them farm , certainly those who produced 700 million of them but if they are made to farm 0, are better than me.

More or less, resources mined is equal at points (/1000) for a miner ..........

• Maybe just a tab for overall stats on player performance :
      - ratio of resources collected mining/raiding/trading
      - number of successful/failed attacks and defenses
      - average of resources collected per raid
      - graph for rank/point progression for both player and alliance (with eventually flags for internal game events or wars)
      and so on...

Time spend online will scare some players though^^
    • Guritchi wrote:

Maybe just a tab for overall stats on player performance :
      - ratio of resources collected mining/raiding/trading
      - number of successful/failed attacks and defenses
      - average of resources collected per raid
      - graph for rank/point progression for both player and alliance (with eventually flags for internal game events or wars)
      and so on...

Time spend online will scare some players though^^
      I think that sounds great, I am for it, but that is going way too into detail with the game and i don't think GF wants to put that much work into this game.