Make a window to appear in the galaxy screen so you can map out specific players planet coordinates

• Usability

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Make a window to appear in the galaxy screen so you can map out specific players planet coordinates

I was wondering if Gameforge can make their own version of a player coordinate mapping window, where you can find a target and enter in their coordinates of all their planets so you can keep track of them.

I know about Antigame and UniverseView, i just dont like how they make the game look and feel. They change a lot of other things too.

I like the original Ogame webpage look but with a small window added somewhere on the screen where you can enter player's planet coordiantes and switch through them by clicking on them there.

Thank you
    • stellar pegasus wrote:

I was wondering if Gameforge can make their own version of a player coordinate mapping window, where you can find a target and enter in their coordinates of all their planets so you can keep track of them.

I know about Antigame and UniverseView, i just dont like how they make the game look and feel. They change a lot of other things too.

I like the original Ogame webpage look but with a small window added somewhere on the screen where you can enter player's planet coordiantes and switch through them by clicking on them there.

Thank you

Easy... on Antigame disable the option that modifies the galaxy view and voilà!

stellar pegasus wrote:

TGWo wrote:

I don't like the idea ........... already i hate the existing api that show all planets of a player. Better when you had to search by hand, and not click and script say to you.
      What existing API? there is no such feature already in the game without any extensions to show all planets of a player.

Yes, there is an API that tells you about all the planets and moons that each of the players in the universe have, is updated once a week
    • Aonikenk wrote:

stellar pegasus wrote:

Thank you
      Easy... on Antigame disable the option that modifies the galaxy view and voilà!

stellar pegasus wrote:

TGWo wrote:

I don't like the idea ........... already i hate the existing api that show all planets of a player. Better when you had to search by hand, and not click and script say to you.
      What existing API? there is no such feature already in the game without any extensions to show all planets of a player.
      Yes, there is an API that tells you about all the planets and moons that each of the players in the universe have, is updated once a week

Ok.... maybe i dont want to use Antigame at all? They can see all the info you enter on the website when you have them enabled.

Also you are talking about something that is unusable by normal players, i cannot do anything with that API in the fleet page because that is only for battle simulations and you need a different webpage.

I am talking about making things easier, not having to go to other websites to see other players planets.